• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Game of thrones thread

Just watched ep 3 - very good.

Whats everyones favorite story line on it? without giving much away obviously. I do like the Daenerys one - its a fascinating one

She is building one mother ****er of an army, we dont see enough of her though

Whats everyones favorite story line on it? without giving much away obviously. I do like the Daenerys one - its a fascinating one

IIRC, that guy who killed the other guy on the horse wasn't the one who did it in the book. Reducing the number of characters needed obviously, but I suspect he'll be portrayed differently on tv than in the books, giving him more time on the screen as her love interest. Which he is in the books as well, but not that much involved really.

She is building one mother ****er of an army, we dont see enough of her though

She certainly is, not to mention those scary ****ers flying around her, frighten the ****e out of me.

Jordinho - never read the books but have read on IMDB that he will be her love interest. He is much better than the other actor though, the other guy seemed er fake.

I just feel he's being prettied up to cater to the female audience. Where's the gold tooth and the scars?

IIRC, that guy who killed the other guy on the horse wasn't the one who did it in the book. Reducing the number of characters needed obviously, but I suspect he'll be portrayed differently on tv than in the books, giving him more time on the screen as her love interest. Which he is in the books as well, but not that much involved really.

If Michael Clarke Duncan had been alive, he'd have been a fantastic Strong Belwas.

The more I think about it the more im sure the quuen regent is the perpatrator.....

get rid of the one you cant control.....strengthen your own power......and eliminate your own hated/dangerous imp brother in the bargain!

great episode again....Charles Dance really is the mother of all actors!

Great stuff again and good to see Lord Bailish....dont like the guy but another cool actor/interesting character!

I have to say I'm a big fan of Tyrion. Always find myself a tiny bit bored when it comes to stuff beyond the Wall and Bran (especially Bran). Arya's story is pretty good too, I think. The whole dragon and unsullied thing is obviously pretty great too, but feels a bit dragged out, it's just taking forever for her to do anything, it seems.

Last edited:
BlzaVj7IAAAc-HK.jpg

I actually cried out "No!" when it all kicked off.

I don't think I've ever done that before! :lol:

Just assume that George Martin is hell bent on killing off every character and be pleasantly (or not) surprised by those who make it through to the end.

up to date, surprised about the "big story" this week, can't say it was that shocking compared to other things that have happened thus far

its very well written regarding character arcs, i've turned 180 degree on some of them since S1

and it should be pointed out, that the daily mail published this in faux outrage

the scene, which saw the warrior force himself on his sister in the crypt where their murdered son Joffrey had been temporarily laid to rest.

and then immediately below that

Scroll down for video

Having heard everyone rave about it, and putting off starting this series, tonight i watched series 1 episode 1 and already feel hooked on it!

Contains a spoiler for those that haven't seen season 4!

[video=youtube;Ylod6Ij32c8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylod6Ij32c8[/video]

GoT was a tad boring yesterday. It better pick up - im sure it will. I am not liking the story of the white walkers tho - just seems out of touch with the rest of the show. Doesnt seem to fit in.

Back