• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Game of thrones thread

She has got her kit off already a tad... she is uber hot but was chatting about the first pic... theyre all hot... even the wilding woman Osha

Go watch Season 2 of The Tudors. She gets naked in that a number of times. Even gets fingered at some point, IIRC.

The whole GoT world is really huge. Here's a good map if you're interested;
http://quartermaester.info/

King's Landing, Winterfell, The Wall, Riverrun, The Vale etc, all those places are on the island to the west (Westeros). The wall is up north on this island, it basically just separates the north of that island from the south (and north be ghouls, hehehe). The dothrakis and all that desert-stuff is going on the continent across "The Narrow Sea" from 'Westeros'. The full map is supposedly even larger. The guys on Westeros want to kill the Khaleesi because she is the daughter of "the Mad King" (the former king), and because she has dragons and wants to take over the throne.

Peter Dinklage is one of the reason's why it's so brilliant! His character and the way he plays him is just brilliant. :)

Thanks for the summary mate - helpful but not so much haha. Cant get over how good Dinklage is, perhaps its because I never really seen him in anything. I love his ***** in it.

I have completed season two - I think season one was better but season two episode nine - the battle was brilliant.

Im hoping the third which ill start today is better than season two.

Have started watching this week by week, wanted to binge it all in a grim hangover day in a while but it's hard to avoid spoilers with dingdongheads on facebook

Ok is it poor of me to say that I have now caught up and just finished season 4 episode 2? haha

It works best when seen in bulk. Amazing how much you forget in a week.

oh i agree. there is nothing better than the box set with no adverts...you can totally immerse yourself in it!

you get tired and think of switching off and that damn groovy intro starts up and your like...yeah ill watch another one...next thing you know its three in the morning and your gonna feel like poo for work the next day.

can we have any who dunnit theories for those who dont know the perpatrator!!!! I have a theory on the culprit! I think its the beuatiful queen regent! there thats as cryptic as I can make it without giving away to much!

A Game of Thrones? First book of A Song of Ice and and Fire isn't it? Good series.
Apparantly they're going on a 'tour', my brother's supervising the next show, hope I 'get' something...

oh i agree. there is nothing better than the box set with no adverts...you can totally immerse yourself in it!

you get tired and think of switching off and that damn groovy intro starts up and your like...yeah ill watch another one...next thing you know its three in the morning and your gonna feel like poo for work the next day.

can we have any who dunnit theories for those who dont know the perpatrator!!!! I have a theory on the culprit! I think its the beuatiful queen regent! there thats as cryptic as I can make it without giving away to much!

I think it was the one they were sat next to

not bad for someone who was a bit unsure about it! sounds like youve had a GOT marathon!

Yeah but as Jordi said its so much better when you watch it all in bulk - like one big massive story. There is SO much going on that by binging on it you dont forget much.

So many naked women - some are **** stars. Shae is a **** star and I like her on it. I like them all. Now that ive caught up ive now got to join all you peasants and watch it like you sods and waiting n **** urgh

We're up to Ep 5 of S2 in one week so should have caught up in another week or so! :)

Such a lightweight.

One thing I have notices though in the three complete seasons, the penultimate episode i.e. episode nine was so much better than the 10th. Not sure how that works out as generally the finale is the climax of it all but seems that the ninth is - for me anyways

h3D687A57

Good part of it being a bank holiday, means I can watch the latest episode of GOT now, wahoooooooooooooooo

Just watched ep 3 - very good.

Whats everyones favorite story line on it? without giving much away obviously. I do like the Daenerys one - its a fascinating one

Back