• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2014/15

Teams Arsenal have played at Wembley in FA Cup SF, Finals or League Cup Finals:

2009 v Chelsea FA Cup SF
2011 v Birmingham Lge Cup Final
2014 v Wigan FA Cup SF
2014 v Hull C FA Cup Final
2015 v Reading FA Cup SF
2015 v Aston Villa FA Cup Final

compared to us; Chelsea x3, Man Utd (and of course Portsmouth!)

#luckyarsenal

Great for Sherwood to have got the win today and reached a final; good luck to him and Villa.

we need the europa league like a fish needs a bicycle

so if arsenal win, don't villa as runners up get a europa spot ?

apparently they changed the rules recently. neither the runners up to the fa cup or league cup get european spots anymore. only the winners

we need the europa league like a fish needs a bicycle
We need the Wafer Cup like Jack Wiltshire needs an "I'm a qunt" hat.

We need the Wafer Cup like Kerry Katona needs a rape alarm.

We need the Wafer Cup like Ade needs a pay rise.

These are fun, we should do more.

Quite staggering that Jon Moss has been given the FA Cup Final

Honestly think that he is the worst referee in the PL by a mile

Quite staggering that Jon Moss has been given the FA Cup Final

Honestly think that he is the worst referee in the PL by a mile

theyre all horrific. apart from clattenburg. since the incident with mikel, i think hes improved, and hes the only satisfactory ref in the prem

Teams Arsenal have played at Wembley in FA Cup SF, Finals or League Cup Finals:

2009 v Chelsea FA Cup SF
2011 v Birmingham Lge Cup Final
2014 v Wigan FA Cup SF
2014 v Hull C FA Cup Final
2015 v Reading FA Cup SF
2015 v Aston Villa FA Cup Final

compared to us; Chelsea x3, Man Utd (and of course Portsmouth!)

#luckyarsenal

Great for Sherwood to have got the win today and reached a final; good luck to him and Villa.

Emirates Marketing Project, chelsea and man utd have played stoke, wigan, portsmouth and everton in the fa cup final in the last few years. maybe we are that weak team that the bigger clubs are happy to face in the finals.

as the rounders saying goes "If you can't spot the sucker... at the table, then you ARE the sucker"

I've not turned it on yet, I hate all that pomp and circumstance before KO, it's a massive football match, it doesn't need all the singing and military gonad*s

Am fully expecting an Arsenal win and to see Wheelchair make a prick of himself on the victory parade tomorrow even though he doesnt start for them currently

Back