• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2014/15

Have Villa touched the ball yet?

Captain Bellend has clearly introduced some very clever "Don't touch the football and all get booked" tactic that's beyond me.

“We know we are huge underdogs going into the game but every time we’ve been underdogs this year I’ve asked them for a big performance and we’ve produced it,” said Sherwood.

Good thing Villa won't be in Europe next season. THAT would have been embarrassing.

I think we are seeing that Benteke is a player who needs the game to him rather than a player who can get into any game with his talent. He is not helped in any way by the ineptitude around him (N'Zogbia hs been terrible, just terrible) but IF he want to be considered a top player, he will have to find a route in to this game somehow.

BTW this shows us all how lucky Villa were to escape relegation. Their total lack of tactical acumen today has been an internationally broadcast affair. I believe Delph will get marching papers before this is over...

Villa look like a pub side who have been dining on fry-ups and sweets...the goons look like atheletes. Honestly, Villa look like a League Two side.

if I was a goon player I think I'd be too embarrassed to collect a medal for this

none of those cnuts have that level of self awareness though, they'll celebrate this like it's relevant

The modern day football gets an assist there.

And Given being about 50.

Villa have been crude.

an excellent phrase...Villa are like a Prem side from 94/95. The Goons are '15. Sherwood should be embarrassed, but sorry folks, we saw exactly this when he was looking after us whenever we played a side which were half decent.

an excellent phrase...Villa are like a Prem side from 94/95. The Goons are '15. Sherwood should be embarrassed, but sorry folks, we saw exactly this when he was looking after us whenever we played a side which were half decent.

yep, and we know he'll be passing off the blame, none of it will be down to him

Bit theatrical a pratfall from Agbonlahor there, should've been a free-kick at the very least though.

Oh well, hopefully it'll be 25th time lucky for Spurs next season...

Benteke has really sealed himself for me here...he has given up. And he never really started. Abonghalor is still fighting. Benteke will never be a top 4 striker. He is top 6 at very very best, in there (frankly) with the Ades of today.

Back