• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2014/15

Would at least have given their fans something to cheer though. Thought both were fouls.

Still, they were terrible. Did they even manage a shot?

Is NOW the appropriate time to remind everyone that even pre-game build up Sherwood was quoted about how his family are gooners and some still have STs? He should send a big fat fruit basket to Burnley and Dyche for their win at Hull which saved Villa in the end from relegation!

As usual when Arsenal win my facebook feed is full of their fans posting about Spurs hahaha, enjoy your final win, obssessed

CGRhY1EXEAAkS3P.jpg

Arsenal had a great draw all the way through. Avoided pretty much everyone. They didn't have any hard games. The hardest was when they played Man Utd and they were off form at the time.

You knew once villa beat Liverpool in the semi they had their dirty paws on the cup

an excellent phrase...Villa are like a Prem side from 94/95. The Goons are '15. Sherwood should be embarrassed, but sorry folks, we saw exactly this when he was looking after us whenever we played a side which were half decent.
Shame they came to WHL with their 90's football and took us to the cleaners then isn't it. Poch had no clue how to counter Sherwoods agricultural football

Look I get you don't like Sherwood but he is was he is and I just say let him get on with his job. The Villa squad is a joke, nothing to do with Sherwood, that place needs ripping up from top to bottom and tbh I think a much more experienced guy would have a tough time making Villa half decent again.

I see Sherwood is slamming the loser mentality at Villa after todays game. Well, I agree, and its no different to what Poch is dealing with at Spurs. Just look at how we have fcuked up our season after whimpering out of the EL. Simply embarrassing. Lets get our own house in order before we go about sniggering at others

Back