• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2014/15

Shame they came to WHL with their 90's football and took us to the cleaners then isn't it. Poch had no clue how to counter Sherwoods agricultural football

Look I get you don't like Sherwood but he is was he is and I just say let him get on with his job. The Villa squad is a joke, nothing to do with Sherwood, that place needs ripping up from top to bottom and tbh I think a much more experienced guy would have a tough time making Villa half decent again.

I see Sherwood is slamming the loser mentality at Villa after todays game. Well, I agree, and its no different to what Poch is dealing with at Spurs. Just look at how we have fcuked up our season after whimpering out of the EL. Simply embarrassing. Lets get our own house in order before we go about sniggering at others

Erm no....one is dealing with things behind closed doors and the other is passing the buck in public - as usual.

Loser mentality? How about limited in-game management/brick tactics?

fudge me it hurts to see those clams win it a RECORD TIME!:mad:

Still, possible silver linings are that:
a) Wenger might think they don't need to sign anyone significant and that their poor start was 'because of a world cup hangover'
b) The summer gloating might make LVG, Jose and City REALLY set out to f them up next season
c) The winner at least won because of good football

Straws i know...

An absolute nothing performance from an absolute nothing club. They offer nothing to the PL and were absolutely shocking today. No corners in 90 minutes, no threat on goal and just bent over and let the scum play. Shocking club.

Sherwood and Villa are disgraceful ! Any manager and team who get thrashed 4-0 in a Cup final deserves all the abuse they get.

Credit to Arsenal for winning their 2nd consecutive and record 12th FA Cup. Hope it will fire us up to win a Cup next season.

Sucks to be a Villa fan right now but this thread is funny as fudge
http://www.villatalk.com/index.php/topic/13363-sum-up-our-season-in-one-picture/

:eek:

Posted 24 May

JTjXht4.gif

After Arsenal smash us 4-0 in the Cup Final ...

And the brick midlands club stomped us 3-0. Go figure. Hate them both, but one is indelible. Oh hang on, the other is managed by a goonie.

Never mind, no punishment and he'll turn up for England training. from BBC

Jack Wheelchair chanting: Arsenal take no action against player
Arsenal will not be taking any action against Jack Wheelchair for singing anti-Tottenham Hotspur songs during the club's FA Cup trophy parade.

The midfielder was reminded of his responsibilities as the club's media channel had to apologise mid-broadcast.

Wheelchair, 23, led fans in an expletive-laden chant after the Gunners won

But the FA see things differently ....

Jack Wheelchair has been charged with misconduct in relation to Arsenal’s FA Cup celebrations on Sunday 31 May 2015.
It is alleged his conduct in making and/or inciting certain comments during the club’s open bus trophy tour was improper and/or brought the game into disrepute.

The player has until 6pm on 10 June 2015 to respond to the charge.

Read more at http://www.thefa.com/news/governance/2015/jun/jack-Wheelchair-charged-030615#3Ip7f7HMEH5MMMxv.99

Back