• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2014/15

FT Villa 2 - 1 Liverpool

Well done Timbo. Good result for football and good to see the scousers crying. Sad to say but hopefully they'll win it.

Jack Grealish still looking a good prospect.

losing to this man

0Av9Tl2.jpg

shoot me now

16.gif

ha ha

yes!!!!!!

fudge off you fudgeing cnuts

get back in your fudgeing box you absolute scumbags

hope it takes you a week to hitchhike back to your crudhole town

fudgeing cnuts

thats a lot of hate in one post :D

its amazing how much everyone enjoys watching liverpool/gerrard fail (me included)

lol

gonna pour myself a large whisky tonight and read every single post in that thread

I'm only on page two and it is solid gold, sprinkled with diamonds.

Whole club needs restructuring, top to bottom.

All the players needs to fudge off.

Rodgers is useless.

etc etc.

Well done Tim. Now prevent yourself from showing your true Arsenal colours and lying down in the cup final for them.

I wouldn't bet against Villa actually winning it and us finishing 7th. I'm still of the opinion that we need the Europa League. Aside from that, I really don't think the English co-efficient could deal with another relegation dodging side like Hull representing the country. The Italian's will catch us up soon.

I wouldn't bet against Villa actually winning it and us finishing 7th. I'm still of the opinion that we need the Europa League. Aside from that, I really don't think the English co-efficient could deal with another relegation dodging side like Hull representing the country. The Italian's will catch us up soon.

we need the europa league like a fish needs a bicycle

so if arsenal win, don't villa as runners up get a europa spot ?

Back