• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2016 Qualifying

whereas the likes of shelvey

Shelvey is a decent player actually, not just based on a performance against San Marino but this season he has been more than solid.

I think Wales, Northern Island and Scotland have proven that its all about spirit and playing to a system using not maybe the best players available but the best players to that system, something a lot of international and club teams fail to do.

I have always maintained that say for England its always best to play your strongest LM than your best CM out Left...

Shelvey is a decent player actually, not just based on a performance against San Marino but this season he has been more than solid.

I think Wales, Northern Island and Scotland have proven that its all about spirit and playing to a system using not maybe the best players available but the best players to that system, something a lot of international and club teams fail to do.

I have always maintained that say for England its always best to play your strongest LM than your best CM out Left...

I like Shelvey as well, I agree he is decent, it was more to illustrate that actually when it comes to options available there is nothing wrong with picking Milner.

Im a great believer you can pick your team based on who is in front of you, which Roy seems to do more now, so on that basis Milner can play the rest of the games as can a few others without any damage happening!!

What has happened to Carricks England career?

Never got going. Managers and media were so obsessed trying to get Gerrard and Lampard to work together, they missed somebody who might have actually affected the game from the middle of the park.

FIFA over rating their world rankings as usual - wales the 9th best team in the world, and Romania 7th ??? Can u name someone who plays for them :D

1335.jpg

For all the talk about Wales, Northern Ireland need just one point away to Finland next week to finish top of their group.

Greece will finish bottom, having lost twice against Faroe Islands.

Serbia could finish bottom of their group as well if Armenia beat Albania.

As an Ireland fan I'm buzzing tonight. Still in a state of disbelief. Before the game I told my mate I'd be happy if we lost as long as Scotland lost too and somehow we've managed 3 points.

As a Northern Irishman, very proud night last night. Added to that Gareth McCauley is from my home town (went to my school and started his career at the same amatuer club I played for) so very happy for him and his family also.

This little punk is apparently the reason Scotland didn't win. Without him running on to the pitch the ref would have added on less time and Lewandowski wouldn't have scored.

978x.jpg

This little punk is apparently the reason Scotland didn't win. Without him running on to the pitch the ref would have added on less time and Lewandowski wouldn't have scored.

978x.jpg

I don't know. As stupid as that was, I kind of feel sorry for him. Getting the wrath of a nation for something like that. He didn't concede the goal.

On another note - how did Kane play today?

I don't know. As stupid as that was, I kind of feel sorry for him. Getting the wrath of a nation for something like that. He didn't concede the goal.

On another note - how did Kane play today?

Well deserved for being a total prick IMO.

Back