• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2016 Qualifying

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
Seedings for the Euro 2016 draw:

Pot 1: Spain, Germany, Holland, Italy, England, Portugal, Greece, Russia, Bosnia-Herzegovina.

Pot 2: Ukraine, Croatia, Sweden, Denmark, Switzerland, Belgium, Czech Republic, Hungary, Republic of Ireland.

Pot 3: Serbia, Turkey, Slovenia, Israel, Norway, Slovakia, Romania, Austria, Poland.

Pot 4: Montenegro, Armenia, Scotland, Finland, Latvia, Wales, Bulgaria, Estonia, Belarus.

Pot 5: Iceland, Northern Ireland, Albania, Lithuania, Moldova, Macedonia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Cyprus.

Pot 6: Luxembourg, Kazakhstan, Liechtenstein, Faroe Islands, Malta, Andorra, San Marino, Gibraltar.

Draw will start soon(ish)

I predict a snooze...

Seriously, all of pot 1 and 2 along with 6 of pot 3 teams to qualify? Perhaps about half of pot 4 and Iceland from pot 5 will make for some excitement in their groups if they have a good qualifier? But no one will challenge pot 1 teams or the good pot 2 teams....

Blah blah blah

Why can't they just skip all this ******** and get on with the draw?

Serbia/Poland/Wales have a chance I'd say

they should randomise this, blind draw would be much more interesting, imagine if pot 1 was a group, final tournament would be more interesting as well

Couldn't have asked for an easier group so far.

San Marino
Lithuania
Estonia

Group A: Netherlands, Czech Republic, Turkey, Latvia, Iceland, Kazakhstan

Group B: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belgium, Israel, Wales, Cyprus, Andorra

Group C: Spain, Ukraine, Slovakia, Belarus, Macedonia, Luxembourg

Group D: Germany, Ireland, Poland, Scotland, Georgia, Gibraltar

Group E: England, Switzerland, Slovenia, Estonia, Lithuania, San Marino

Group F: Greece, Hungary, Romania, Finland, Northern Ireland, Faroe Islands

Group G: Russia, Sweden, Austria, Montenegro, Moldova, Liechtenstein

Group H: Italy, Croatia, Norway, Bulgaria, Azerbaijan, Malta

Group I: Portugal, Denmark, Serbia, Armenia, Albania

France already qualified as hosts. 1st and 2nd placed teams qualify. The best 3rd placed team also qualifies, while the other 3rd placed teams are paired up in playoff matches. I think.

France will play the teams in group I in friendlies during the qualifying phase.

It'll be a bit embarrassing if we drop a point in that group. Bit of a snore-fest. Can't see them filling Wembley for any of those games unless they slash the prices.

Complete yawn fest.

And with the increased number of countries qualifying, the group stages are unlikely to be any more entertaining.

Back