• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2016 Qualifying

And first time ever Holland lose a Euro qualifier at home. Iceland now need two points from their remaining three games to qualify - two of them at home.

he just keeps doing it doesn't he, what a player, he's incredible, best player in Europe by a country mile, I still think Wales will win the whole thing

Northern Ireland top of their group. Who's carrying them?

Wayne Rooney - 48 goals in 105 caps. World Class.

Robbie Keane - currently on 69 goals in his 142nd appearence for Ireland, an arguably worse side.

Northern Ireland top of their group. Who's carrying them?

Wayne Rooney - 48 goals in 105 caps. World Class.

Robbie Keane - currently on 69 goals in his 142nd appearence for Ireland, an arguably worse side.

Word class my arse.

England are wasting everyones time, Roy will bomb them out of the Euros in the group stages. Hes brutal, NI look like qualifying, Wales also, one of Scotland or ROI probably as well. At least there might be some interest after the groups this time.

England are wasting everyones time, Roy will bomb them out of the Euros in the group stages. Hes brutal, NI look like qualifying, Wales also, one of Scotland or ROI probably as well. At least there might be some interest after the groups this time.

Hodgson is a macaron, this side is terrible, really? Hart, Clyne, Shaw, Shelvey, Stones, Jagielka, Milner, Barkley, Vardy, Rooney, Oxlade-Chamberlain is a side would struggle to be a mid tier PL outfit.

Hodgson is a macaron, this side is terrible, really? Hart, Clyne, Shaw, Shelvey, Stones, Jagielka, Milner, Barkley, Vardy, Rooney, Oxlade-Chamberlain is a side would struggle to be a mid tier PL outfit.

He's only got so many chances to give fringe players game time. The dearth of quality England players is hardly his fault.

He's only got so many chances to give fringe players game time. The dearth of quality England players is hardly his fault.

Disagree, just a poor manager, if the goal was to give fringe players a stretch, Milner, Carrick, Rooney, Hart should be home resting .

And again, completely ignores form ...

Disagree, just a poor manager, if the goal was to give fringe players a stretch, Milner, Carrick, Rooney, Hart should be home resting .

And again, completely ignores form ...

Form is difficult to gauge when the season is only four games old. Hodgson is a bit too conservative but I do not think that he is as bad as some people make out and I doubt our prospects would be much better if we changed manager. The problem with England is that the players are not that good.

Our players are not great, granted, but Hodgasaurus is an outdated manager and I'll be pleased when he steps down.

Not sure why Masons dad flew out there if he knew Ryan wasn't gonna be playing? Surely he would've been told?

Our players are not great, granted, but Hodgasaurus is an outdated manager and I'll be pleased when he steps down.

Not sure why Masons dad flew out there if he knew Ryan wasn't gonna be playing? Surely he would've been told?

Maybe Mason wasn't told? Maybe some managers don't tell players.

Why wouldn't the player be told? Makes no sense haha??

Do you think all the players who head out in any game are told? Do you think players in a world cup squad are told before they head out?
A good manager would maybe try to keep his cards close to his chest, within reason. Keeps everyone on their toes imo

Do you think all the players who head out in any game are told? Do you think players in a world cup squad are told before they head out?
A good manager would maybe try to keep his cards close to his chest, within reason. Keeps everyone on their toes imo

I can tell you now that Mason knew he was playing days before a game before he was a first teamer. With Swindon also he knew. Poch seemingly tells the players thus giving them time to prepare.

Another flaw in Hodgasaurus.

Back