• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Davinson Sanchez

Lol I do that especially when Andy Townshend is on. He is so anti Spurs he can't help sounding nonplussed or even disappointed when we score.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk
My favourite Andy Townsend punditry clip was when he did something with Gazza on the panel and Gazza said he could smell round corners, on account of his nose!

In his first season, he looked good, the type of player we needed, then when we went defensive, under Mourinho, and Conte, he was poor, but I believe under big Ang, he will be the player we need and come good again.

In his first season, he looked good, the type of player we needed, then when we went defensive, under Mourinho, and Conte, he was poor, but I believe under big Ang, he will be the player we need and come good again.
He has some work to do to become that. I guess like other team members, they are adjusting to the new tactics.

He played in a 3 when he first arrived, and then didn't look so good in a two when Toby got injured.

He has run back speed and good at timing a tackle (bit like Wan Bissaka), so suits the highline Ange tactic.
Beyond that though he regularly looks uncomfortable on the ball, gets his radar all wrong on long high balls when looking to header. Can get bounced around by physical forwards. Plus a major one I've noticed recently, if an opposing midfielder steals the ball, he ends up on the front foot thinking that's going to be the danger when he should be on the back foot ready to match the run of a forward who is likely to be receiving a a pass any moment.

Back