• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Davinson Sanchez

It seems Sanchez is about to move to Turkey. If this happens our central defensive options, or lack off, will be concerning.

It seems Sanchez is about to move to Turkey. If this happens our central defensive options, or lack off, will be concerning.

It's a strange one. We'd still have davies and dier as backup. As well as phillips. Royal might be able to cover too.

It's our last chance to get money for sanchez most likely.

Rumours that Galatasaray have offered for Lo Celso and Hojbjerg too. Maybe we could do a brilliant bumper deal like we did with Sunderland all those years ago.

Waiting for the club to announce it.

We are deligh…. I mean, we have agreed a transfers for the sale and loan or Davinson Sanchez and Tanguy Ndombele to Galatasaray.

Seems mighty odd as he's been playing so far and Dier seemingly exiled. I don't see it happening but won't be able to dispute it if it's confirmed of course.

Looked pretty good as well when called upon this season and was unfortunate to be the one to miss the penalty against Fulham, but truly a madness that he was third in line to take one.

Seems mighty odd as he's been playing so far and Dier seemingly exiled. I don't see it happening but won't be able to dispute it if it's confirmed of course.

Looked pretty good as well when called upon this season and was unfortunate to be the one to miss the penalty against Fulham, but truly a madness that he was third in line to take one.
You don’t see what happening?

You don’t see what happening?

Selling Sanchez given the lack of cover at CB.

The fat lady has not sang as of yet in the form of an official announcement, which is what I was referring to.

Edit - Palinhia was sat in a Bayern kit doing interviews before the plug was pulled so it shows that even the in the knows have no chance given how things can change. It's odd that people keep on talking about rumours like they're done deals year after year.

Last edited:
Pleased to see him go. And ecstatic that Postecoglou has made the 'Sanchez-realisation' in no time at all. Fans took years to have the realisation, always thinking there is a player in there somewhere. The Barca game, it made you think maybe just maybe he's matured. The pressure of the Fulham game gave Ange a quick answer, however. Sanchez trains well, looks like he's the real deal in non-pressure games, and parts of games. But when push comes to shove, Dier is more reliable. What fans have not twigged yet is Dier has not been ostracised. Just because there is vitriol in the fan-base toward Dier, somehow, fans think Dier has been demoted and shunned by the management. Yes we'd have sold him, but he's training and a highly professional player. He will come back into the fold. And we have Davies, Royal and Philps as cover. I actually trust all three more than I trust Sanchez to perform in pressured games - and I've not even seen Philips yet! But I've watched Sanchez fuk up game in and out :)

So happy to take our chances with Davies & Phillips as back up CB's then

Bold move that !!

I am glad it's another mediocre player who has left us though

Pleased to see him go. And ecstatic that Postecoglou has made the 'Sanchez-realisation' in no time at all. Fans took years to have the realisation, always thinking there is a player in there somewhere. The Barca game, it made you think maybe just maybe he's matured. The pressure of the Fulham game gave Ange a quick answer, however. Sanchez trains well, looks like he's the real deal in non-pressure games, and parts of games. But when push comes to shove, Dier is more reliable. What fans have not twigged yet is Dier has not been ostracised. Just because there is vitriol in the fan-base toward Dier, somehow, fans think Dier has been demoted and shunned by the management. Yes we'd have sold him, but he's training and a highly professional player. He will come back into the fold. And we have Davies, Royal and Philps as cover. I actually trust all three more than I trust Sanchez to perform in pressured games - and I've not even seen Philips yet! But I've watched Sanchez fuk up game in and out :)

Lot of mixed messages here - Sanchez must have been training professionally to be selected in many recent games and really wasn't terrible against Fulham either bar the odd poor pass and the unfortunate penalty which he would have scored versus Forster no doubt.

As for Royal as a CB in a back two - I don't see it like I didn't see it in a back 3 which was a popular suggestion on here. However if Poste fancies it and let's us get a permanent deal for someone we all know isn't the answer then fair enough, he's had some tough days and could do with forging a career elsewhere.

Back