• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

My experience has been

Wuhan - fevers, cold electric burning lungs, deliria, fatigue, brain fog + long term brain fog and fatigue issues

Delta - a cold + some smell loss

Omicron - a sore throat

So very weird evolution causing such a range of symptoms

I think it is great that you're sharing your experiences. It is helpful for all IMO.

Mine thus far are simply the dry and clogged sinuses/sense of smell a bit disrupted. I have an oxygen meter and am regularly checking. Highest my temp got was 99.2, otherwise at the usual 97.9 - 98.5 range. Heart rate fine. Had it 6 days now, but will keep monitoring closely. I am getting out for one isolated dog walk a day (rural area) and might do a short bike ride tomm. I think it is important to keep moving if possible...anyway, triple jabbed so here's hoping it all works out. So far so good!

Amid the much-publicised drive to give booster jabs to one million Britons a day, thousands more people came forward for their first or second Covid vaccines last week.

A total of 221,564 first doses were given in England between 15 and 21 December - 46% up on the previous week - while 279,112 second jabs were given.

UK-wide, the daily vaccination figures were at their highest for six weeks.

But despite the mini rush, 10.2% of over-12s are yet to have any vaccine.

The UK recorded a new high of 122,186 daily Covid cases on Friday.

The largest increase in vaccine uptake in the week to 21 December was among young people, with an 85% uplift in first jabs for 18-24-year-olds and a 71% rise for the 25-30 age-group.

The same week saw more over-60s get their first Covid jab than during any seven-day period since the beginning of June.

So far, more than 51 million people in the UK have had a first vaccine dose - some 90% of over-12s. More than 47 million - 82% of over-12s - have had both doses.

The figures come as the NHS continues its push to meet the government's accelerated booster rollout - with the aim to offer every eligible adult in England a booster by the end of the month.

Scotland and Wales also aim to offer booster appointments to all eligible adults before the end of the year, while last week Northern Ireland's booster programme opened to over-18s who received their second dose at least three months earlier.

More than 32 million boosters and third doses have now been given in the UK, amounting to 56% of the population aged 12 and over.

Decided to do an LFT after coughing a lot very late last night (had pneumonia this month and was antibiotics for that)
Anyhow did the test at 11am today and came back positive in 3 mins.
Meant I got to watch out game in peace as everyone went to my sister in laws as they were all clear
Intrigued as to whether I got it at Tottenham on Wednesday

Decided to do an LFT after coughing a lot very late last night (had pneumonia this month and was antibiotics for that)
Anyhow did the test at 11am today and came back positive in 3 mins.
Meant I got to watch out game in peace as everyone went to my sister in laws as they were all clear
Intrigued as to whether I got it at Tottenham on Wednesday
Has to be a massive chance, not many wearing masks lots of shouting and singing/cheering etc

Told ya. Talk to Gutterboy about that; his insistence that you have to spend 15 minutes 2 metres from someone... strangely he never answered my query on that.

I think it is great that you're sharing your experiences. It is helpful for all IMO.

Mine thus far are simply the dry and clogged sinuses/sense of smell a bit disrupted. I have an oxygen meter and am regularly checking. Highest my temp got was 99.2, otherwise at the usual 97.9 - 98.5 range. Heart rate fine. Had it 6 days now, but will keep monitoring closely. I am getting out for one isolated dog walk a day (rural area) and might do a short bike ride tomm. I think it is important to keep moving if possible...anyway, triple jabbed so here's hoping it all works out. So far so good!
So day 1 for me
Heart rate averaging out at 95 ish BPM
O2 levels did drop earlier briefly but staying at 96%
The test itself came back positive in 2 minutes. I was stunned and gutted as I tested 2 days ago and had 20 people in the house yesterday. Luckily they have all tested negative so far and long may that continue

So day 1 for me
The test itself came back positive in 2 minutes. I was stunned and gutted as I tested 2 days ago and had 20 people in the house yesterday. Luckily they have all tested negative so far and long may that continue

Good luck mate. Not sure if situation allows BUT if you have the space to get a walk in, I think it is a good idea. Keeps things moving. Breathing/relaxing? Look up Wim Hof breathing method.

So day 1 for me

Yeah, after all those months of waiting 20 minutes for that solitary C line it’s a shock when red next appears next to the T within seconds!

I’ve finally unboxed the oximeter I purchased about a year ago and see my SpO2 is 96% with pulse around about 98, I’m 4 days in having finally got +ve PCR result back on Sunday lunchtime.

Have got portable HEPA filters blasting around the house to try and minimise risk of my family getting a dose.

Back