• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

The first minute of this sums up a lot.
- you said omicron was the most serious threat the uk had faced during the pandemic.
- the time i said it there was a lot of uncertainty.
Then don't fudging say it.

Exactly don't say brick like you did when you weren't sure
Doom mongering prick

I am 5 days in.
Triple vaxxed.
Acting like a proper strength head cold. Everything fine except sometimes sinuses lock up and smell goes.
I regularly flush nose with saline solution which seems to help greatly.
Anyone doubting the power and assistance of vaxxes is, IMO, an idiot.

I am not especially about sharing my medical life on social media, but this is a moment where I think people need to speak up and negate the flimflam of those anti-vaxx fools.

I am 5 days in.
Triple vaxxed.
Acting like a proper strength head cold. Everything fine except sometimes sinuses lock up and smell goes.

I am not especially about sharing my medical life on social media, but this is a moment where I think people need to speak up and negate the flimflam of those anti-vaxx fools.

Get well soon.

I am 5 days in.
Triple vaxxed.

Take care Steff.

I am 5 days in.
Triple vaxxed.

Hope you feel much better soon, and that you can enjoy Christmas Day.

I am 5 days in.
Triple vaxxed.

I’m awaiting PCR result, long queues at local drive-through yesterday, having developed sore throat on Wednesday night.

My LFT that night was negative and hoped that flushing sinuses out with Neti pot might clear out infection but had tickly cough the following morning and LFT was a weak positive. Tested again on Thursday night and Friday morning but both were strong positives, so am isolating today and just hope I only have to isolate for 7 days instead of 10.

Thankfully had my booster on 16th which should mitigate against worst of it but think I was exposed to Omicron on 20th (some idiots sat near to us saying they wouldn’t get vaccinated as it gave Eriksen and Aguero heart issues) so Moderna jab only had 4 days to start working its magic.

F5B2D66A-4735-42EC-8C62-30586FEDDCA0.jpeg

I’m awaiting PCR result, long queues at local drive-through yesterday, having developed sore throat on Wednesday night.

My LFT that night was negative and hoped that flushing sinuses out with Neti pot might clear out infection but had tickly cough the following morning and LFT was a weak positive. Tested again on Thursday night and Friday morning but both were strong positives, so am isolating today and just hope I only have to isolate for 7 days instead of 10.

Thankfully had my booster on 16th which should mitigate against worst of it but think I was exposed to Omicron on 20th (some idiots sat near to us saying they wouldn’t get vaccinated as it gave Eriksen and Aguero heart issues) so Moderna jab only had 4 days to start working its magic.

View attachment 13363

Hope you get better soon mate. Try a small swig of vinegar to clear your throat.

View attachment 13363
All the best mate!

Thanks mate, feel fine other than sense of smell slightly off. Everything else fine, and overall feels like a cold and nothing else. Vaccines appear to work, what a surprise eh?!
What do you mean smell off? Different or just weak?

Mines been quite weak since a possible bout of Delta back in mid November. Taste seems ok, it just smell

What do you mean smell off? Different or just weak?

Mines been quite weak since a possible bout of Delta back in mid November. Taste seems ok, it just smell

Weaker than usual, yes. I am regularly using a saline solution to flush. Taste is fine. Triple vaxxed. Makes you wonder what this would be without them.

Weaker than usual, yes. I am regularly using a saline solution to flush. Taste is fine. Triple vaxxed. Makes you wonder what this would be without them.
My experience has been

Wuhan - fevers, cold electric burning lungs, deliria, fatigue, brain fog + long term brain fog and fatigue issues

Delta - a cold + some smell loss

Omicron - a sore throat

So very weird evolution causing such a range of symptoms

Back