• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Why would he when it's clearly such a grey area?

Far more concerning in all of this is the fact that the inhabitants of our once proud, independent country appear to have bowed their heads and acted like cattle. We appear to have just accepted the rules as unbendable and unbreakable with little to no discourse whatsoever. Until the outrage over this, I assumed everyone was bending the rules to suit them - I find it greatly concerning that they weren't.

I contrast to all those who bend down and accept an incompetent, callous, self entitled, brazen and lying government you mean? People laugh at Scara, but the truly scary thing is that these views are pretty representative of the modern Tory Party and those people who routinely support them. It is no sort of parody.

We (labour) treated someone so bad about for reporting anti semitism that she left her role under a cloud of abuse from leftist supporters online. The. Kier rightly claims she was spot on and a new dawn will emerge.

So I would be careful about the Corbyn comparisons

What? I didn't make any

What? I didn't make any

You have routinely said Corbyn would be held by different terms, my point is he is t and hasn’t been with the example made.

No has Kinnock or the other Labour MPs who broke lockdown so I think your slightly wrong.

Ultimately I wouldn’t scream and shout for a neighbour, colleague, friend, friend of friend or anyone else to be sacked or resign and I certainly wouldn’t based on sub standard speculation, that extends to Cummings. TBH I don’t think the modern judge juror executioner act by many is a good look to be honest. It’s definitely not my thing.

Anyway I’m off for a nice 8 mile walk and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Peace

We have that data as the death toll highlights exactly who this disease kills.

And we don’t have that data in the hundreds we have it in the hundreds of thousands when you flip it and work out the majority of people who survive and their demographic. Just as much as you highlight the demographic of who die.

We do not have enough data about the disease forget the impact it has on people.

it wasn't a grey area at all, there were clear guidelines, if you have symptoms stay at home

how much discourse was required when the threat was so obvious, we could all see what was happening in China and Italy?

you sound a bit like Mark Francois there
The guidance made allowances for those with children - I linked it last night, it's pretty clear.

The threat was and is fairly small. People have to judge risk by their own standards - I assumed everyone was doing that and pretending not to.

Yes, yes, yes, there have been and the point is they had to face the consequence, do the honorable thing and resign. Not so much for Tory MP'S and spin doctors though today though.
Honourable to resign for breaking a minor and unimportant rule?

So you'd expect the next Labour MP to resign if they get a speeding ticket? After all, the fine is greater so it must be a more serious offence.

You have routinely said Corbyn would be held by different terms, my point is he is t and hasn’t been with the example made.

No has Kinnock or the other Labour MPs who broke lockdown so I think your slightly wrong.

Ultimately I wouldn’t scream and shout for a neighbour, colleague, friend, friend of friend or anyone else to be sacked or resign and I certainly wouldn’t based on sub standard speculation, that extends to Cummings. TBH I don’t think the modern judge juror executioner act by many is a good look to be honest. It’s definitely not my thing.

Anyway I’m off for a nice 8 mile walk and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Peace
Enjoy, I'm off to the beach.

I meant on here where Cummings story is causing hype hype

Oh, i thought you meant the media. I despise the cnut, but that doesn't mean i would abandon my personal decency. His wife must have some very poor judgement to get involved with an arsehole like him, but that doesn't mean she should be exposed to public harassment.

So you'd expect the next Labour MP to resign if they get a speeding ticket? After all, the fine is greater so it must be a more serious offence.

How is it minor when the country is in the midst of a pandemic, one that has killed more civilians than in the entirety of WW II and the government is telling people not to travel needlessly? He is one of the most prominent men in the country and the liar is claiming that he had no other option to look after his kids. I have one reponse to that. Scara, I have this bridge to sell you. Only one owner and for a small down payment...

Don't be disingenuous. It does you no credit and just makes you look stupid. Okay let's run with your example. Say the MP was the minister for transport and had just headed a huge road safety campaign, then yes, he should resign. Get it?

As I've said all along the Tories will excuse and accept any behavior. Nothing is too extreme because their boosters will always find some pretext for it.

Don't be disingenuous. It does you no credit and just makes you look stupid. Okay let's run with your example. Say the MP was the minister for transport and had just headed a huge road safety campaign, then yes, he should resign. Get it?
Then you and I hold people to very different standards.

I don't consider speeding legislation useful it relevant. I never follow it, I wouldn't expect anyone in govt to either. I feel the same way about this.

Then you and I hold people to very different standards.

I don't consider speeding legislation useful it relevant. I never follow it, I wouldn't expect anyone in govt to either. I feel the same way about this.

Err, not just you and it is something I have been reiterating for ages. See above.

Back