• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

"Champions of 3rd place, we know what we are"

Top 4 will do for me. Not as confident as some on here that we'll get it, but I do think we have a very good chance. I would've been a lot more optimistic if it hadn't been for our recent form. If Chelsea lose points to Liverpool and we get at least a point against WBA, we should be good. Leicester and Saudi Sportswashing Machine can both cause problems, but we should at least get two points against them. Return to form for us, and we could well fight for 2nd, but we need to snap out of the semi-disappointment and get back on track to get there (regards, Captain Obvious).

Hawthornes is always a tough one but if we can win it then I think we are gauranteed 4th (he says). Draw or lose and its a bit up in the air. I cannot remember the last time we won there.

I think the 2 recent draws there have blinkered what is actually a half-decent recent record there. Our last 7 visits read
1-1
1-1
3-0
3-3
1-0
3-1
1-1

It is nearly 10 years since we lost there 2-0 on a freezing cold day just after Christmas

So let's see here, if the Yanited result holds we could be a Wet Spam win against them from finishing second.

giphy.gif

chris-pratt-jimmy-kimmel-rVbAzUUSUC6dO
Can you not see the flaw in your plan?

Certainly makes that draw at Brighton look a little less disappointing than it felt at the time. They have bagged a couple of couple scalps recently with Arsenal and now United

Certainly makes that draw at Brighton look a little less disappointing than it felt at the time. They have bagged a couple of couple scalps recently with Arsenal and now United

Yep, puts it in good context. United probably aren't going to lose to West Ham or Watford after this but if they did, and we win our last 3, 2nd would be a phenomenal achievement this season. 3rd still pretty exceptional considering the Wembley move.

I've been in conversation with my gut and my gut tells me we'll be going into the last game needing to avoid defeat against Leicester to be sure of finishing 4th.

My gut says that's just how we roll.

As Frank Zappa so mirthfully sang, "...In the night of the iron sausage, the torture never stops, the torture never stops."

You just know that Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Leicester are going to come to Wembley and bring their A games. Leicester will be thinking of payback for last year's season-ending slaughter we inflicted.

We're in seriously deep, thick schit with the potential to suffer enormous damage falling out of the top four. I'm not going to be a happy person to be around the next little while. Possibly longer.

As Frank Zappa so mirthfully sang, "...In the night of the iron sausage, the torture never stops, the torture never stops."

You just know that Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Leicester are going to come to Wembley and bring their A games. Leicester will be thinking of payback for last year's season-ending slaughter we inflicted.

We're in seriously deep, thick schit with the potential to suffer enormous damage falling out of the top four. I'm not going to be a happy person to be around the next little while. Possibly longer.

Only saving grace might be that those two clubs are also on holiday. Cant go to war with the present Spurs squad - you cant.

Back