• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

"Champions of 3rd place, we know what we are"

That's a spectacular bit of speculization. But your specs need cleaning. Huddersfield aren't playing Liverpool. It's Brighton who visit Anfield on the final day.

Aye, just got corrected in another thread.

yes, I know it's still a long shot, but with Liverpool not winning today it got a small step closer

I hope the league don’t try and re-arrange our remaining games to have us play after Cheat$ki for the rest of the season...

Which is to our massive advantage. I think we will be fine. I expect us to make a statement Monday night.

I expect one of our players to make a statement about 10pm monday night

"We were off the pace tonight against a well drilled side but we put it behind us as the is still a lot to play for this season"

I call this the Dawson statement, he always used to say it after a loss, some mindless twaddle about coming back stronger for the rest of the season.

I expect one of our players to make a statement about 10pm monday night

"We were off the pace tonight against a well drilled side but we put it behind us as the is still a lot to play for this season"

I call this the Dawson statement, he always used to say it after a loss, some mindless twaddle about com.ing back stronger for the rest of the season.

Nah. We'll be fine mate. 2 or 3-0. Dele on the scoresheet.

It's all in our own hands with 4 games to go and we don't have to play any of the top 6 again. Thats not a bad position to be in

It's all in our own hands with 4 games to go and we don't have to play any of the top 6 again. Thats not a bad position to be in

Exactly. We couldn’t have an easier run in. All sides are effectively safe or relegated. If we don’t get top 4 now, we don’t deserve it.

We should get third which, given the fact we’re playing at Wembley, would be our best campaign in my lifetime supporting this club (33 years).

Back