• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

"Champions of 3rd place, we know what we are"

Realistically, four points are needed from the remaining three games to finish above Chelsea. We will qualify for CL if we finish above Chelsea regardless of what Arsenal and Liverpool do in the EL and CL.

Realistically, four points are needed from the remaining three games to finish above Chelsea. We will qualify for CL if we finish above Chelsea regardless of what Arsenal and Liverpool do in the EL and CL.

Plus the fact Chelsea play Liverpoo at the weekend which means a draw there would pretty much see us home and dry. Plus it would assist with claiming third from the best team in Europe..

I agree about WBA
Leicester have been dreadful for a while and Saudi Sportswashing Machine looked on the beach at the weekend
There is always the wembley factor though to consider. Just want to get it done asap. Last night did little to settle the nerves. We will be fine, but need to get out of this mini funk. We look very slow right now.

There is always the wembley factor though to consider. Just want to get it done asap. Last night did little to settle the nerves. We will be fine, but need to get out of this mini funk. We look very slow right now.
Kane and Eriksen are the heartbeat of this team. The former is clearly not 100% -- as he gets sharper, we'll get better.

Time to start worrying about our fixture run-in yet?? (puts annual "hat-of-pessimism" on)...

Watford (h) – Should've been straightforward enough, though we now come off the back of 3 games without a win and Chelsea undoubtedly right up our backsides come Monday night. Now becomes a must win match.
Predicts 2-0 (3pts)

West Brom (a) - Is it me, or do we always seems to struggle against this lot!!? I always associate it with an inevitably disappointing 1-1, whether home or away. They're playing for Darren Morgan and the pressure is off. They've turned in two decent results of late and i can see us struggling to contain their strength again.
Has to be 1-1 (1pt)

Saudi Sportswashing Machine (h) - Again potentially trickier tie than it looks on paper. Think Saudi Sportswashing Machine will enjoy the space offered by Wembley. Particularly Jonjo's long range passing game with the pace of Gayle and Perez in behind Sanchez.
Predicting 2-2, with a late Geordie equaliser. (1pt)

Leicester (h) - Saying goodbye to Wembley (for now??). Leicester are similar to Saudi Sportswashing Machine in that they have the decent players to hurt us in Mahrez and Vardy, and will enjoy putting one over us again when they have nothing to play for. Pressure may well be on to clinch 4th spot with a win, so this is going to be a tough one to call. I'm not sure i can enjoy this unless we've secured top 4 already.
A frustrating 1-1, leaving our CL fate needing help from the Geordies at home to Chelsea.

Total: 6 points. 74 in total.
Would put us 11 clear of Chelsea as it stands, leaving them needing to win all 4 games which they're very capable of, looking at their run in.
But that does leave us with no room for error at all in my opinion!

(did warn you it was pessimistic!!)

on course ;o)

Our home record isn't great against them either. They always give us a tough game. If we turn up then we should win though.
I can't even be bothered to google who their manager is but who is it again? We never did well when Pulis was their manager, before that I cannot remember. Would like them to go down as they are our bogey team. Stoke and finally West Ham would be my ideal scenario but if not West Ham then Southampton as they are a bit c.unty.

Darren Moore, used to play for them. Was coaching and now thrown in, no previous experience.

Seems like a real "club man", and also seems like a genuine and decent guy. I kind of hope they dont give him the job full time, chances are itll be awful for him and Id like to see him do better!

Darren Moore, used to play for them. Was coaching and now thrown in, no previous experience.

Seems like a real "club man", and also seems like a genuine and decent guy. I kind of hope they dont give him the job full time, chances are itll be awful for him and Id like to see him do better!
Ah yeh, I saw MOTD with his first game in charge. Does seem like a nice chap. I do wish him all the best in coming back to the prem.

So let's see here, if the Yanited result holds we could be a Wet Spam win against them from finishing second.

giphy.gif

chris-pratt-jimmy-kimmel-rVbAzUUSUC6dO

Back