• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Berbatov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Levy probably doesn't want to deal with him or his agent.

He can play on his own up front, one of the best striking performances I've ever seen came against Bolton when Keane got sent off and he was majestic. His touch that day was unreal.

At £2m I just dont see why we arent in for him. If we are selling Defoe we would actually make a profit and arguably would be an upgrade
And as mentioned previously, worth paying the money to stop Arsnal gaining a decent signing in their pursuit of the title. In fact I am amazed Chelsea havent shown their interest for the same reason

This..............at least we should consider...............................

He can play on his own up front, one of the best striking performances I've ever seen came against Bolton when Keane got sent off and he was majestic. His touch that day was unreal.
Also here when Zokora got sent off and we withdrew Defoe.
17-Dec-07 Lge Cup 5 38,564 A Emirates Marketing Project W 2 0 Defoe, Malbranque

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/man-city-0-2-tottenham-719258

Wasn't there rumors that we tried a (desperate) last minute hijack when he went to Fulham?

I wouldn't mind having him back as he is well suited to play up front on his own.

Wasn't there rumors that we tried a (desperate) last minute hijack when he went to Fulham?

I wouldn't mind having him back as he is well suited to play up front on his own.

So the rumors went.

Quite honestly, for 2 or 3M, on something like a 18 month contract, really can't see who we could get better at less fiscal risk, especially if we are unsure about our manager situation in summer.

So the rumors went.

Quite honestly, for 2 or 3M, on something like a 18 month contract, really can't see who we could get better at less fiscal risk, especially if we are unsure about our manager situation in summer.

I totally agree, a 3 of Berbs, Soldado & Ade if all firing is not half bad, especially with the creative players we have making chances for them too

I agree. Performance that day was simply outstanding and difficult to remember a better performance by anyone in a Spurs shirt in the past decade or so. Bale v Inter away springs to mind as another top performance however Berbs performance that day was throughout rather than 'only' three get strikes

I was all over the idea of signing Berbatov but a colleague at work is a big fulham fan and he said his hope for the new year isn't that they stay up, get a great manager in or win the cup.... He just wants them shot of Berbatov :/

I was all over the idea of signing Berbatov but a colleague at work is a big fulham fan and he said his hope for the new year isn't that they stay up, get a great manager in or win the cup.... He just wants them shot of Berbatov :/

Fulham's problems are much deeper than Berbatov, interesting the results have almost gotten worse since Jol left.

Fulham's problems are much deeper than Berbatov, interesting the results have almost gotten worse since Jol left.

Might have something to do with the fact that their squad seems to have an average age of 33. Atleast their first team is really old.

Stekelenburg, Hughes, Hangeland, Riise, Riether, Karagounis, Parker, Sidwell, Berbatov, Dempsey, Duff, Boateng and probably a few more all over 30..

I wonder how Berbatov now sees himself?
He would be going from a 'main man' type situation at Fulham to a 'striker in a rotation', if the Spurs move was to materialise. You'd have to wonder would he accept this change gracefully and realise he's now on the downslope in his career and just relax, or would he throw his squirrels out of the pram.

You just know that he would rather sulk about the fact his team is ****, rather than pull his finger out for the cause though. You would definitely see more effort if he did move here - at least until he plays with Townsend.

i08WNKKmfdZof.gif

If anyone feels we shouldn't resign this guy, please speak now.

So how will people feel about him if he signs for Arsenal? Will people still worship him?

I'll consider him a slightly bigger **** than I do presently. Although seeing as I presently class him as almost on a par with Campbell for ****ishness, it won't make a massive amount of difference.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back