• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* OMT Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham *

What was the deal with the handball/penalty in the first half? Didn’t see it properly as my view was a bit obscured. But husband messaged me to say (as a Spammer) that he thought it was it was a definite pen. Will watch it later but just wondered - did VAR look at it as it wasn’t apparent in the stadium.
Spam player, Kehrer I think, used his hand to stop the ball. His hand appeared to move towards the ball and was not right by his side. A penalty for me and Robbie Keane who was a pundit today.

Enjoyed the match today, second half in particular. Great first goal from a surprising combination and so hapy for Son. Loved to see him so happy. A week off now and then Chelsea. Let's hope their poor form continues and we keep the momentum going.

Never rated Lenglet and we better not keep him at the end of the season

It's odd how people given new signings a year or so to acclimatise, but not loan players

I think he's done ok. Definitely need a new first choice LCB but I wouldn't be bothered whether it was Davies or Lenglet (assuming relatively low fee) as back-up

It's odd how people given new signings a year or so to acclimatise, but not loan players

I think he's done ok. Definitely need a new first choice LCB but I wouldn't be bothered whether it was Davies or Lenglet (assuming relatively low fee) as back-up

The mistake v City, when he was only on the pitch a few mins, seemed to be the catalyst for a lot of people writing him off. Barring the second Saudi Sportswashing Machine goal, he hasn’t made many mistakes this season. Hasn’t been a spectacular success but far from a failure. I’m glad we have him as an option.

It has nothing to do with him being a loan signing, I thought he was poor at Barca and did not want us to sign him when we were linked to him at the time.

Was there any trouble after game up by the Bill Nick Pub? Drove out of Sainsburys car park and road was blocked off by police vans had to go down to High Road.

We're 2-0 up and they haven't had a shot on target. 7 fudge ups? I get you hate him for some unknown reason, but that's just silly.
No I don't hate him. And just because his mistakes didn't lead to a goal, it doesn't mean he didn't make some glaring ones.

Back