• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* OMT Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham *

And average is better than those 4 teams. Love the optimism.

Can’t see us winning away at soton or away at wolves.

Forest at home will likely be a routine 2-0 win to us.

chelsea at home maybe a draw, maybe maybe a win if chelsea are shocking and we play out of our skin, which is possible being at home.

With bentancur fit I’d be more optimistic but we are not the same without him.

Poor recruitment in central midfield and the ongoing shocking lack of investment at centre back continues to hold us back.

Can’t see us winning away at soton or away at wolves.

Forest at home will likely be a routine 2-0 win to us.

chelsea at home maybe a draw, maybe maybe a win if chelsea are shocking and we play out of our skin, which is possible being at home.

With bentancur fit I’d be more optimistic but we are not the same without him.

Poor recruitment in central midfield and the ongoing shocking lack of investment at centre back continues to hold us back.

I’d expect to beat Southampton to be honest. It’s not a gimme but we’re a far better side than them. Wolves, in my view, are a bloody good side with no end product. Would almost take a draw against them tbh.

I don’t know why people bother posting this ‘looks great on paper stuff’. It doesn’t matter if Chelsea have lost ten in a row, they always turn up against us. People were saying what a nice fixture Leicester was and look what happened - take each games as it comes, none will be easy - especially with the way we are playing….

I think Adam and most others that post stuff like this are well aware that there are no easy games and that a nice run of fixtures can end up with utter frustration. We're all Spurs fans, we've had those experiences often enough to remember.

I think it can be interesting to have a look at the fixture list beyond just the next game. Even though there are no easy games I'd rather have those four games than 4 games against the top 6 (apart from City at home of course, should just give us the points in that one).

It's just a starting point for a conversation.

Oliver was saying to 3/4 of our players before the 2nd half started, it was because he was stooping down is why he didn't give it
So from now on all you have to do is stoop down, handball it and it won't be given
Yep, unless you are called Spurs

Back