• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* OMT Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham *

Game of two halves. Better second half.

Still think that there should be far better performances extracted out of this squad. Can’t stand the turgid nothingness that equates to most of our performances during the first half of games.

Skipp and PEH were decent in the midfield today.

Got to beat what’s infront of you but not surprised Spam are down that end of table they are poor. They did not show the normal fight that they normally bring to their cup final.

Very good win. Thoroughly deserved. Good composure, thought we looked well organised and controlled them for most of the game. A bit limp up front in the first half, but after the break we looked far more dangerous.

Back in the top four, who'd thought that.

Royal MOM - absolutely loving how he keeps proving us wrong.

To think we took the lead from a smooth passage of play from PEH, Davies and Royal, LOL.

VAR sucks balls, how was that not a penalty?

Also Perisic was probably lucky not to be sent off from two yellows at the end.

And Son was so much more effective from the bench - again.

Richarlison still has a way to go to hit form for us - not much success today, but worked hard.

COYS!

Not to be negative on a win day, but I think Spurs has become abit booring. When we defend we drop the team to far back.

Not to be negative on a win day, but I think Spurs has become abit booring. When we defend we drop the team to far back.
Become? We became the most boring team in the league 3.5 years ago and have remained so ever since. Its our identity now. Boring boring tottenham

Solid first half, good second half. West Ham are fudging useless though. Worst side I’ve seen at our place this year.

Thought all the team did at least okay. Kulu recovered an abysmal first half with a very good second half. Royal, Romero, Davies, Skipp and PEH were the standouts for me. I hear Davies got MOTM. How the fudge did that happen? For me, Royal was MOTM by a distance. Can’t help but think if he was English, he’d have gotten it.

A word for Dier too. Rightly took strong criticism last week. Thought he was quietly brilliant today.

Good result but their brickness may flatter us a bit. Need to up it a bit in the next few weeks.

Solid first half, good second half. West Ham are fudging useless though. Worst side I’ve seen at our place this year.

Thought all the team did at least okay. Kulu recovered an abysmal first half with a very good second half. Royal, Romero, Davies, Skipp and PEH were the standouts for me. I hear Davies got MOTM. How the fudge did that happen? For me, Royal was MOTM by a distance. Can’t help but think if he was English, he’d have gotten it.

A word for Dier too. Rightly took strong criticism last week. Thought he was quietly brilliant today.

Good result but their brickness may flatter us a bit. Need to up it a bit in the next few weeks.
Dier still missed headers he should win
And Lenglet was horrendous. Weak as fudge

What was the deal with the handball/penalty in the first half? Didn’t see it properly as my view was a bit obscured. But husband messaged me to say (as a Spammer) that he thought it was it was a definite pen. Will watch it later but just wondered - did VAR look at it as it wasn’t apparent in the stadium.

The 2nd tackle or the 1st ??
1st wasn't but as he had been booked the ref 100% bottled it

Assuming we're talking about the same challenges(!), the first which he got booked for was a clear yellow so rightly got booked. But I didnt think the second one (a couple mins before he came off) was a second yellow

What was the deal with the handball/penalty in the first half? Didn’t see it properly as my view was a bit obscured. But husband messaged me to say (as a Spammer) that he thought it was it was a definite pen. Will watch it later but just wondered - did VAR look at it as it wasn’t apparent in the stadium.

If a keeper had made a save like that with his hand you wouldn’t think twice. His hand wasn’t close to his body either. Defo a pen.

Back