• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* OMT Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham *

NLS

Gordon Durie
Sunday 19 February at home against the spammers....

Kick off at 4.30 live on Sky...

This would be my team although I doubt if will happen.

Forster.

Royal Romero Dier Lenglet Davies

Hojberg Sarr Skipp

Kane Richarlison.

Son and Kulu are not paying well... Richarlison deserves a chance to start...
I would go Davies at lwb as like Royal he is better defensively and so there is a balance either side... With three in midfield we could keep the ball a bit better and slightly change the way we play and use Richarlisons pace as a bit of a threat...

It would leave plenty of attacking options on the bench but generally I feel we need to play 'in form' players and not be so predictable in our play...

I'm sure plenty will disagree but anyway, COYS...

Skipp, Sarr or Hojbjerg? That's the question. Which 2 would everyone play?

I'm assuming he won't play all 3 in a 3 5 2.

Skipp, Sarr or Hojbjerg? That's the question. Which 2 would everyone play?

I'm assuming he won't play all 3 in a 3 5 2.

Hojbjerg and Sarr for me. Think we need to stick with his experience and consistency rather than just trust two young players. Think Sarr has been a touch better than Skipp when they've both been given the chance this season. And I think Sarr may be a better partner for Hojbjerg. Wouldn't mind Hojbjerg and Skipp one bit though.

-------------Forster

Royal---Romero---Dier--Davies

---------Sarr-----Skipp

Kulusevski---Kane---Danjuma

-----------Richarlison

W3-1 - 3 wins on the bounce for Super Stellini.

Are folks not putting Perisic in the line up as he'll be knackered, or is there an injury I'm not aware of? Don't think the average fan would be happy with this but it seems like we may end up seeing Royal and Porro as our two WBs, not sure which one is better suited to the left although if Son is playing it's probably Royal.

I don't mind seeing Davies out there, he can be productive in an attacking sense with his delivery in the box but would be better having another target like Richarlison as the OP suggested, I like the suggested team.

I'd start Porro, Richarlison and Danjuma over Royal, Son & Kulu
Sarr next to PEH, Lenglet in the middle over Dier too

Are folks not putting Perisic in the line up as he'll be knackered, or is there an injury I'm not aware of? Don't think the average fan would be happy with this but it seems like we may end up seeing Royal and Porro as our two WBs, not sure which one is better suited to the left although if Son is playing it's probably Royal.

I don't mind seeing Davies out there, he can be productive in an attacking sense with his delivery in the box but would be better having another target like Richarlison as the OP suggested, I like the suggested team.

No I'm pretty sure he'll still start. Like you say, We could play Davies there but it's been a long time since he played on the left and I think Conte and Stellini love Ivan

Bloddy hell its hard to put Forster in the first team…

Forster
Royal-Romero-Dier-Lenglet-Sess
Porro- Sarr- Hojbjerg-Danjuma
Kane

Personally I just don't think Perisic has the ability anymore to play anywhere other than LWF. He was the worst player on the pitch in Milan by a distance, and often is for us.

LWB is a concern; I'd be surprised of Perisic has the legs to play another 90 so unless we move Kulu there, or move a RB across, then Davies seems to be our only option

Please, please, please can we give Richarlison a start too?

My team:

Forster

Romero
Dier
Lenglet

Porro
PEH
Sarr
Davies

Kulu
Kane
Richarlison