• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton & Hove Albion **

Just watched match of the day, Brighton should have had 2 penalties and Mitoma is very good.

We got off with one today.

Also Hojberg is fudging terrible.
Mitoma has big issues staying up today when challenged
Same with Mac Allister
It’s a physical league and Porro was delaying with Mitoma quite well

What were the 2 penalties?

Mitoma has big issues staying up today when challenged
Same with Mac Allister
It’s a physical league and Porro was delaying with Mitoma quite well

What were the 2 penalties?
Hojberg when he clearly makes contact with Mitoma and he stands on him. Also Lenglet pulling back Dunk is a blatant penalty considering Hojberg got booked for the same thing 30 seconds before hand.

Hojberg when he clearly makes contact with Mitoma and he stands on him. Also Lenglet pulling back Dunk is a blatant penalty considering Hojberg got booked for the same thing 30 seconds before hand.
I’lll be watching it shortly

Mitomas could be given I agree

maybe that’s payback for the Southampton one.

the pull should be given but there were a few like that by dunk on us

just gonna say again.. Hugo… what is he thinking right now. So indecisive. The mitoma one came from him flapping again

Dear Lord what's the matter with people.

Dunno. The argument behind me was an Asian looking bloke and an white guy. The Asian guy was really, really agitated. I assumed the other fella said something racist but I've no idea to be honest. It was about 4-5 rows behind me.

The guy in my row is always mouthing but today he was absolutely smashed. Not the first time I've heard homophobic brick from him but today was another level. To be fair, someone (like me) should be complaining about him. I'm all for a bit of abuse of the opposition and tribalism but that's going beyond a line.

Dunno. The argument behind me was an Asian looking bloke and an white guy. The Asian guy was really, really agitated. I assumed the other fella said something racist but I've no idea to be honest. It was about 4-5 rows behind me.

The guy in my row is always mouthing but today he was absolutely smashed. Not the first time I've heard homophobic brick from him but today was another level. To be fair, someone (like me) should be complaining about him. I'm all for a bit of abuse of the opposition and tribalism but that's going beyond a line.

You should definitely complain. Sounds like the sort of taco no ground needs.

He needs reporting

Spurs probably have an anonymous reporting line you can use? Always a tough situation. I’d like to think I’d stand up and say something, but sometimes it’s not worth the bother, especially if they’re drunk.

Just seen the MOTD highlights. I know it's such an armchair fan thing to say but seems like a dry spell of games being televised and I don't have access to a computer for a stream. Means I do a combo of radio and watching people freak out on the OMT (thanks for the entertainment!)

Probably nothing super original to say but no idea how Steilini got sent off as he was totally oblivious to what was going on.

Cracking to see Son ping one in and get the century.

Sorry but how it wasn't a pen for Hojberg is an absolute mystery, the ref missing it is one thing but VAR not spotting that is insane as well as Lenglet's shirt pull. The handballs are iffy but with those two nailed on pens it's like the team are still trying their best to throw games away.

Fortunate three points, Stellini to say we weren't lucky is either delusion or a straight up lie.

Just seen the MOTD highlights. I know it's such an armchair fan thing to say but seems like a dry spell of games being televised and I don't have access to a computer for a stream. Means I do a combo of radio and watching people freak out on the OMT (thanks for the entertainment!)

Probably nothing super original to say but no idea how Steilini got sent off as he was totally oblivious to what was going on.

Sorry but how it wasn't a pen for Hojberg is an absolute mystery, the ref missing it is one thing but VAR not spotting that is insane as well as Lenglet's shirt pull. The handballs are iffy but with those two nailed on pens it's like the team are still trying their best to throw games away.

Fortunate three points, Stellini to say we weren't lucky is either delusion or a straight up lie.
Just watching it now, PEH is a nailed on pen, not sure why Stel was sent on, maybe that clouded his judgement on his opinion on the game as they looked like they slaughtered us.

On other not of the game, Lloris needs to move on but the outcry on here doesn't match what I saw, couldn't do anything for goal and the Welbeck goal took a huge deflection infront of him, but alas I know people want him gone badly and will add what they can to force that opinion

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

I hope he is lying. Otherwise if he thinks this is fine then nothing is changing for the rest of this season.

And the VAR person today is clearly a Spurs fan or a player that got dropped from Brighton as a kid and never got over it And yesterday got his revenge

He said we were lucky:

"It is the first time this season we are lucky with the VAR," he said. "We have to enjoy this moment because we were many times not lucky with VAR. One time it happened for us.

"We respected many times VAR decisions. Today, everyone has to respect it.”

I think Porro is fine, but you need Davies so that you could go Porro-Romero-Dier-Davies.

However with Bisouma and Bentancur out, a 4-3-3 becomes harder as we're lacking bodies in midfield. We have the bare 3

Equally going 4-2-3-1 I think is difficult without really shoe-horning players in. Kane can't play as a 10 as he doesnt run enough, so you'd maybe need to play Kulu as the 10 and Perisic further forwards.

Could go 4-4-2 I guess with Kane and Richie up top and two of Son, Kulu and Perisic out wide

None of the formations are entirely convincing though
Depends whatever your intention is. If its about defending for 80 minutes, like we do, then they won't work.
If the plan is to keep possession and attack, any of them would be fine. But it's not something you can change in a week! It takes time to adapt.
City play 3-2-4-1 and there's really only 4 "defensive" players. We could do similar. It just takes a lot of practice.

Just watching it now, PEH is a nailed on pen, not sure why Stel was sent on, maybe that clouded his judgement on his opinion on the game as they looked like they slaughtered us.

On other not of the game, Lloris needs to move on but the outcry on here doesn't match what I saw, couldn't do anything for goal and the Welbeck goal took a huge deflection infront of him, but alas I know people want him gone badly and will add what they can to force that opinion

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk
I’m the only old it seems calling out Hugo for that goal
It was really simple
If he comes (like he does) he has to actually go for it
He stopped halfway, panicked and literally back pedalled over the line
That was all before he headed the ball
So it meant that he could never save it
If he didn’t move, the header was exactly where he was standing before his silly dance
He flapped at every corner and couldn’t deal with anyone being close to him
He called the corner that gave them the penalty that wasn’t
Such a weak link right now
He is defending his line on his heels rather than on his front foot so can only go backwards
It’s literally why he threw it in the net vs arssenal

Back