• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton & Hove Albion **

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Clearly nobody cares about this game as no OMT a day before the match

Date : 08.04.23
Venue : NWHL
Kick Off Time : 15.00pm

Lloris
Porro Romero Dier Lenglet Perisic
PEH Skipp
Kulu Kane Son

Not looking forward to the match one bit but very much looking forward to meeting my pals in the pub at 11am for a massive tinkle up day as haven't seen them for a while

Really need the crowd to get behind the team tomorrow as it's pretty much a must win

Hoping Everton can get something at United in the early kick off

upload_2023-4-7_14-12-47.png

I didnt see us winning at Everton, and after the display which worse than I anticipated, I definitely dont see us beating Brighton. Seeing their brand of football and seeing ours, of late, a think a draw would be a bonus

Genuine question
As most of the matches this season is it really worth the agony of watching ?

Yes because the whole idea of a sporting matches is that anything can happen, not what TV and armchair fans want, unfortunately money has made most sports weighted in a massive advantage to the the wealthiest. If I knew the result before going what would be the point in bothering?
I don't care what the doom merchants say I always going hoping to see a good game and us win, if we don't there's always an other day.

Look forward to more custard on our faces ... just post the youngsters at least we have an excuse of not seeing dier and lloris at the back, a turgid midfield pairing, and son

Same tactics, same outcome expected, rinse and repeat.

Seriously underwhelmed.

We go again.

But hopefully we get a result!

COYS!

They can't keep playing the same way as under Conte every game for the rest of the season, can they?...

Back