• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton & Hove Albion **

Well well well

Have to admit, we absolutely stole three points today. Lady Luck was defintiely on our side today, makes up somewhat for the win stolen off us at Southampton I suppose.

Could that VAR decision be the turning point of our run-in, or maybe the Danjuma substitution. The ground seemed to lift when he came on, and within a short time Kane scores

I really hope that win, however fortuitous, gives us a massive boost for the last 8 games

Before the Southampton game I was hoping for 8-10 points from the 4 games up to and incl the Bournemouth game. A win next week and we just about meet that

fudge me. We absolutely stole that. Really odd game but they were a long way ahead of us. Tactically, we weren’t even second rate I thought.

No way we compete with Saudi Sportswashing Machine or United playing like that.

Not gonna take too much to turn the stadium either. “He’s magic you know” and “we want Levy out” both got an airing. If the little bald fella wants any chance of CL, he’s got to act now. He won’t though.

Odd day. Between a fight almost breaking out behind me to the lad in my row shouting all sorts of homophobic abuse at Brighton.

Can’t take many positives from the game. The players fought to be fair. That’s the only thing that won us 3 points. Well, that and VAR.

fudge me. We absolutely stole that. Really odd game but they were a long way ahead of us. Tactically, we weren’t even second rate I thought.

No way we compete with Saudi Sportswashing Machine or United playing like that.

Not gonna take too much to turn the stadium either. “He’s magic you know” and “we want Levy out” both got an airing. If the little bald fella wants any chance of CL, he’s got to act now. He won’t though.

Odd day. Between a fight almost breaking out behind me to the lad in my row shouting all sorts of homophobic abuse at Brighton.

Can’t take many positives from the game. The players fought to be fair. That’s the only thing that won us 3 points. Well, that and VAR.

Yeah, the “We want Levy out” chants are certainly gaining strength. I’d say it was about half and half in the North Stand at to those joining in.

Our system is truly awful. There is no outlet from defence, the midfield are overrun and Son is forced to play with his back to goal.

Don’t quite know how we won - but we did! 3 welcome points.

Stellini out now. Even Mason has more tactical nous than the Conti-lite. Stellini is no good for us. Lets either give Mason the reigns or bring in someone as a stopgap like Chelsea did. At this moment, I would take Poch to see if he is the real deal Mk1 or the sad sack Mk2. Or maybe a Pleat or a Hoddle. Someone basically who understands how to play attacking football.

Yeah, the “We want Levy out” chants are certainly gaining strength. I’d say it was about half and half in the North Stand at to those joining in.

Our system is truly awful. There is no outlet from defence, the midfield are overrun and Son is forced to play with his back to goal.

Don’t quite know how we won - but we did! 3 welcome points.

It’s just counter attacking. We have absolutely nothing else. If we don’t catch a team in transition, we just go backwards or sideways. I’m genuinely not a “just get it forward” merchant but at one stage second half, we played around 7-8 passes to be in our own box and I nearly lost the will to live.

Stellini out now. Even Mason has more tactical nous than the Conti-lite. Stellini is no good for us. Lets either give Mason the reigns or bring in someone as a stopgap like Chelsea did. At this moment, I would take Poch to see if he is the real deal Mk1 or the sad sack Mk2. Or maybe a Pleat or a Hoddle. Someone basically who understands how to play attacking football.

How many matches does Stellini miss now, might as well just hand the reins over to Mason, unless by some miracle we appoint Pochettino, Rodgers, Enrique, Insert Your Choice Here, or whoever in the next 6 days

Game went exactly as I expected minus the win tbh, thought they’d come and dominate possession and win 2-1, on another day they would but fudge em.

VAR going our way like that for a change? Fine by me, again… fudge em.

De Zerbi coming across proper small time, his head was gone from the Thursday press conferences it seems, odd behaviour.

I’m usually quite fond of Brighton but thought they were a bit too brickhouse, very divey, clutching their ankles constantly then springing back up to their feet once the whistle went, not surprised Atwell waved off their pen shout, don’t think they did themselves any favours.

Add another team to the long “Hate Tottenham and treat every game as a massive derby” list I suppose.

Back