• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth ***

We lost a 2 goal lead against Southampton.

We only beat Brighton due to terrible officiating.

We have lost at home to Bournemouth.

There is no way it can be spun as anything but awful.

Well then, we might as well all jump off a bridge .. I didn't say anything about Southampton or Brighton (who btw, had one bad decision against them, welcome to the fudging PL, sounds like a good day)

I was responding to people saying same old, same old. 4 at the back, actually putting 5 attackers on the pitch, actually playing fresh players to "try" to change

And it was working until we had to have Dier & Sanchez combo .. which we all know what was likely and did happen

Well then, we might as well all jump off a bridge .. I didn't say anything about Southampton or Brighton (who btw, had one bad decision against them, welcome to the fudging PL, sounds like a good day)

I was responding to people saying same old, same old. 4 at the back, actually putting 5 attackers on the pitch, actually playing fresh players to "try" to change

And it was working until we had to have Dier & Sanchez combo .. which we all know what was likely and did happen

None of which changes the fact we are a shambles on the pitch.

Davies and Royal back and back 4 looks a good option.

Porro on if we... When we are chasing the game.
No they don't, they are relegation players. Hopefully Udogie comes can help with our problems on the left. Perisic played a good game but these are few and far between.

I think, with respect, you are missing the point. Of course he doesn't make the goals by himself, well not all of them. But imagine we had a striker on the end of the chances who was as poor as our defence. Where do you think we would be in the table? Those wishing Kane gone are simply not understanding how poor we will be without him.

Ditto for any position on the pitch. Spurs' problems are all over. We have a goal keeper who has won the World Cup. We have a defender who has won the World Cup. We have players who are key players for the most part for their nations in certain positions. Our offence has been poor at times this season as well. It is not just a defence issue. My point - stop trying to say Kane is not part of this mess. He is as a player and as a leader within the dressing room.

Last edited:
Aside from the fact it makes you a garbage human as well as a ‘fan’ to boo one of your own players who’s only fault is not being good enough, how fudging stupid are these macarons to not realise the result of their actions doesn’t just affect the player in question but the team as a whole? The atmosphere is flaccid and toxic enough as it is without wilfully shooting ourselves straight through the foot.

I hear you but do you really want to blame the fans who don't earn as much as the players but contribute their widow's mite to support the team. There is a minimum expectation and I do not blame the fans for showing their unhappiness when it is not met. That said, I didn't watch yesterday's match. I had stopped watching Spurs for a fair bit because I didn't want to turn into a raving lunatic. If indeed a player was booed every time he touched the ball, that is sad. That would speak to a large part of the crowd being aligned on their view of the player.

With Sanchez I think he deserves to be boo’d tbh.

He was signed for 42m and is paid very handsomely yet he is an awful player who has regressed year after year at this club.

He should be ashamed of the player he has become. Training and playing all these years at a Premier League club and the result is that he is a far worse player than the one we signed? Absolutely unacceptable.

I’m sure he will cope with the justified boos when he goes back to his mansion and life of luxury. It must be just so so painful for him…
Sorry, but you come across as a massive retread!!
Sanchez was signed to play in a totally different system, with high pressing, high line and two very capable shielding dm's in front. With his pace, he worked well in that system when he played along with Verts or even Dier.
Thinking it's OK to boo one of your own players is so disgusting it's beyond belief. You must be proud of yourself for being such a perfect example of a taco.

Same fans who cried every time Leicester signed a player saying, "Why can't we be like them?" only for those players to take their club down by looks of it, same fans crying that Chelseas new owner is doing it right only to be over 10 points below us? I mean yeh they may come good and I'm not saying we are setting any great examples of how to construct a season but frankly, our fans always over egg the omelette when it comes to panic stations and crying about a season and they are only getting worse for it IMO.

Frankly I don't have anytime for the contrary, two-faced boo boys that seem to have risen up at the club.

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk
Leicester (a FAR smaller club than THFC) won a PL title and an FA Cup…. If they go down, I bet they’ll be back up again before we win either. I also bet Chelsea win one of those trophies again before we do.

It was only 4 at the back when we got desperate and the crowd were ripping into Sanchez in particular, until then it was still 3 at the back.

No they don't, they are relegation players. Hopefully Udogie comes can help with our problems on the left. Perisic played a good game but these are few and far between.
Royal is a very good right back. I think Sess will be left back next season, Udogie, like Porro, is very limited defensively at present, he will need some coaching.

Last edited:
Was my first game of the season at the stadium yesterday - sat in west upper and agree that the 'fans' booing Sanchez was highly embarassing. Whole team were naff for the majority of the game, but one of the things i really noticed was the general apathy amongst the fans (myself included) during the game and even when the scored the winner. May have been due to where i was sitting, but i don't think so.

Club/Levy is at (another!) big cross road, and have to do so much better if we are to remain competitive for top 4 - Liverpool, Chelsea unlikely to be as bad next season, Brighton could be better with de Zerbi for whole season, even Villa with Emery.

My 9 yr old nephew has now been to 2 home games, and seen us concede last minute winners on each occasion (yesterday and vs Brighton last season), i've told him he can give up Spurs if he wishes

Leicester (a FAR smaller club than THFC) won a PL title and an FA Cup…. If they go down, I bet they’ll be back up again before we win either. I also bet Chelsea win one of those trophies again before we do.

Wasn't just about the trophies though, it was about the so called ambition of the signings, everyone wanted the players that are taking Leicester down, Chelsea now are 300m and two managers down since the new owner took over, people can talk all they like about how much respective have won before this time but you can't just expunge the bad seasons they are having and the bad decision the respective clubs are making. The point being that the so called beacons of hope that people crank on about have their bad times too, not just us.

Wasn't just about the trophies though, it was about the so called ambition of the signings, everyone wanted the players that are taking Leicester down, Chelsea now are 300m and two managers down since the new owner took over, people can talk all they like about how much respective have won before this time but you can't just expunge the bad seasons they are having and the bad decision the respective clubs are making. The point being that the so called beacons of hope that people crank on about have their bad times too, not just us.
Every club has bad times…. It is why you have to go all out to actually win trophies in the good times instead of settling for CL qualification.

That's why I find it difficult to laugh at Chelsea or Liverpool. Yes they're currently in worse form than us but at least their fans have been able to watch their team win things in the modern era and no doubt will win things again before we get anywhere near silverware. Like our glory years of finishing above the Goons whilst winning nothing.

I’d still love some of the Lestah players here

Every club has bad times…. It is why you have to go all out to actually win trophies in the good times instead of settling for CL qualification.
Yeh but relagation is a disaster regardless how you paint it. Their fans, despite this idea the PL win eases pain are hurting now, the PL wins been and gone so to suggest relaxations somehow acceptable is nonsense TBH.

Chelsea fans also don't look back and forward and think "oh well we had some good times let's see Potter through as it's likely to come good".

Could even look outside those clubs for historically bigger clubs like Everton, Villa and Leeds who follow the ready meal ready fix that others bay for and have struggled, ironically Villa being considered to having a stormer of a season and sit par with us.

Regardless of what's written on the toilet walls at Spurs and some fans would love you to believe we ain't the only club in a mes

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Back