• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth ***

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Date : 15.04.23
Kick Off : 15.00pm
Venue : NWHL

Would like us to line up a bit more attacking than usual as I feel Bournemouth will sit back with 10 behind the ball for large periods of the game

Below won't happen but I would like to see

--------------Forster
Porro Romero Dier Lenglet Perisic
-----------Kulu/Sarr Skipp
-------Richy/Kulu Kane Son

I feel if we went for it and attacked fast from the off we could smash them but no doubt it will be a close, tight, nervy 2-0/2-1

Saw this on the email from the club so wondering if you can now get through the 1st part of security earlier and into the PLS

upload_2023-4-14_11-43-28.png

I just wish we would play a 4 at the fudging back. We know the 2 scenario’s that will happen, we either come out of the traps quickly, get a goal and then fade out and they start to play as the home team or we start brick, concede and have to play catch up.

I just wish we would play a 4 at the fudging back. We know the 2 scenario’s that will happen, we either come out of the traps quickly, get a goal and then fade out and they start to play as the home team or we start brick, concede and have to play catch up.

I doubt Stellini/Mason would have the balls to make any major changes. At this point I think the best we can hope for is that one of the CBs pushes forward when we have possession.

Fingers crossed we are up for this one, It would be good to win this and keep the top four hopes alive going into the United, Saudi Sportswashing Machine games.

I doubt Stellini/Mason would have the balls to make any major changes. At this point I think the best we can hope for is that one of the CBs pushes forward when we have possession.

Fingers crossed we are up for this one, It would be good to win this and keep the top four hopes alive going into the United, Saudi Sportswashing Machine games.

It’s a must win match if we want any chance for too 4, which means we will likely draw.

Has there been any team new yet?

I say Davies in some training video, but it was just gym work with the rest of the squad.

Would be great if he is back.

Hopefully the handbrake will be off even more this week with Mason back in charge

---------------Lloris
Porro--Romero--Dier--Tanganga
-----------Sarr----Skipp
---Kulu-------Kane-----Son
----------Richarlison

Hopefully the handbrake will be off even more this week with Mason back in charge

---------------Lloris
-----------Sarr----Skipp
----------Richarlison
He's not in charge

I haven't a clue how Bournemouth play but I don't think I can stand watching us play like last week, in what universe do you need 3 cb's to defend against the likes of Welbeck?

I haven't a clue how Bournemouth play but I don't think I can stand watching us play like last week, in what universe do you need 3 cb's to defend against the likes of Welbeck?
There is no way Stellini/Mason have the minerals to change to a back 4 though

---------------Lloris
-----------Sarr----Skipp
----------Richarlison

Kane doesnt run enough to play as a no 10

What you have picked is 4-2-4

Back