• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth ***

With Sanchez I think he deserves to be boo’d tbh.

He was signed for 42m and is paid very handsomely yet he is an awful player who has regressed year after year at this club.

He should be ashamed of the player he has become. Training and playing all these years at a Premier League club and the result is that he is a far worse player than the one we signed? Absolutely unacceptable.

I’m sure he will cope with the justified boos when he goes back to his mansion and life of luxury. It must be just so so painful for him…

That's an incredibly disappointing take.

Same people celebrating Conte getting sacked are the same people who were claiming we were going to be so much better with Stellini in charge and ‘the handbrake being off’ and some of those are now calling for Stellini to go :D - About time some wised up and accepted who and what is the real issue….
But different people have different views on that. We were this bad in the AVB/ Sherwood season but we then appointed the right manager ( by accident when the chairman's original choice turned us down) and we were briefly transformed. We then appointed three managers who were not right for us and the squad we have currently. Levy not going anywhere and we can't just ship out the entire squad. So all we can hope for is for this next managerial appointment to work.

Last edited:
But different people have different views on that. We were this bad in the AVB/ Sherwood season but we then appointed the right manager ( by accident when the chairman's original choice turned us down) and we were briefly transformed. We then appointed three managers who were not right for us and the squad we have currently. Levy not going anywhere and we can't just ship out the entire squad. So We need this next managerial appointment to work.

We do. I can't see how we can wait til June for replacing Stellini though

Can somebody please explain why the players go into their shells and stop running immediately after taking a lead?
It's not just us. It happens to many teams. We had some good chances after we went up, at least one of which we should have put away. But it's normal that Bournemouth would come into the game being down. In the second half we were all over them.

What really killed us was the silly mistakes that led to their goals. You can't blame the whole team for a couple of individual fudge ups.

Not as ashamed as you should be for thinking it's ok to boo a player like today. He's a human and will feel it the same as anyone else would that is booed like today no matter what money he has.

I quite rightly do not feel any shame for booing someone for being awful at their job for which they are paid an absolute fortune and who has used his 5 years at this club to get worse and worse at his job!

To say he shouldn’t be boo’d because he has feelings and is a human is absolutely pathetic mate! There are times in life where people need to be called out and this most certainly is one of those.

Tbh the biggest fault is with the management for bringing him on. Why do they keep bringing him on its ridiculous. He has become the sissoko of defenders struggling to control the ball and today he does a through ball for the opposition striker to score!

Just bring Tanganga on or one of the youngsters, they cannot be worse than sanchez who genuinely looks like a serie b level defender now.

It's not just us. It happens to many teams. We had some good chances after we went up, at least one of which we should have put away. But it's normal that Bournemouth would come into the game being down. In the second half we were all over them.

What really killed us was the silly mistakes that led to their goals. You can't blame the whole team for a couple of individual fudge ups.

yes you can, because although the defence fudged up with the goal as you yourself admit we had good chances and didn't take them, the front line fudged them up.
other than skipp the "midfield" was anonymous once bournemouth started coming back into the game.

I quite rightly do not feel any shame for booing someone for being awful at their job for which they are paid an absolute fortune and who has used his 5 years at this club to get worse and worse at his job!

To say he shouldn’t be boo’d because he has feelings and is a human is absolutely pathetic mate! There are times in life where people need to be called out and this most certainly is one of those.

Tbh the biggest fault is with the management for bringing him on. Why do they keep bringing him on its ridiculous. He has become the sissoko of defenders struggling to control the ball and today he does a through ball for the opposition striker to score!

Just bring Tanganga on or one of the youngsters, they cannot be worse than sanchez who genuinely looks like a serie b level defender now.

Would you have booed him if you were at the game?

The clamour for 4 at the back is a red herring too, it has equal drawbacks to a 3, and we don’t have the players for it.

As for it “being a formation they have played for most of their lives”, that’s nonsense too, most players have been playing 10 years in a back 2 or 3 before they play 11 a side.
It has drawbacks for sure but at least we have more bodies in the middle of the pitch where we currently get outplayed by the likes of Bournemouth and Southampton.

And he shouldn't feel ashamed. If he's not good enough then the club should replace him, all he can do is his best. It's the clubs fault that he is paid a fortune, he took the money like anyone else would, getting paid a fortune doesn't make someone better. And it's totally pathetic thinking booing someone is going to achieve anything besides making him and the team play worse.

They were booing him evenry time he touched the ball. Not just when he came off.

yes it is sad about Sanchez..but maybe the fans are sick and tired of once again playing with no heart as a Team with no confidence with no belief AT HOME FFS when we come out in 4th place surely once in a Blue moon we could push on at the very least to keep in the top 4. If I was a regular fan at Spurs these days watching us lose games that we should be winning I would not be happy. But why are we still playing the same players that wont take any club anywhere????
Lets face it, we are joke and we know it! and we have some players that are the best in the EPL and our defence is a complete shambles. What must it be like for the forwards to keep seeing us leaking goals. It must be like.. F me, I'll have to try and score another fudging goal now ..oh s h it I need to score two more now!

Anyway.. we all sound like a cracked record repeating what is wrong week in and week out! We need better players even if they come from the youth surely we have a couple of players with half a football brain somewhere.

Some serious thinking needs to go on at this club but I can't see anything changing. You have to blame the Directors probably not so much Levy as I suspect other Directors and Share Holders at the club have an influence in what's going on and they do not know anything about football. If that's not the case then it is down to Levy.

Would you have booed him if you were at the game?

Probably not because its not going to help him play better. He just needs to leave the club asap and either play in a league 1 level league or retire.

And he shouldn't feel ashamed. If he's not good enough then the club should replace him, all he can do is his best. It's the clubs fault that he is paid a fortune, he took the money like anyone else would, getting paid a fortune doesn't make someone better. And it's totally pathetic thinking booing someone is going to achieve anything besides making him and the team play worse.

I respect your opinion but I do believe he should be ashamed that he has gone from partnering De Ligt in a Europa League final, to then spending the next 5-6 years at a top PL club with amazing facilities etc yet during that time he has not only failed to improve himself, he has amazingly done the opposite and to a staggering degree.

It really is laughable and beyond belief. And it sums up what a pathetic club we are that we still employ him!

That’ll be the EL final in which Mourinho later told him he was targeted as the weak point?

Yeah so perhaps he was overrated from the beginning but he has still gradually got even worse over time. That is really unacceptable to me both from his standpoint and the club’s.

So why are you advocating for him to be booed if you understand how utterly macaronic and detrimental to the team it is? You have no right to call anyone else out for being pathetic.

I wouldn’t do it but I understand why others would. I also do not feel the effect of the booing is as extreme as you suggest, especially as it seemed to be fairly mild booing whilst he was on the pitch.

It was not like the whole stadium went absolutely mental at him when he was on the pitch. The level was about right to let him know and hopefully give him a kick up the ass.

I wouldn’t do it but I understand why others would. I also do not feel the effect of the booing is as extreme as you suggest, especially as it seemed to be fairly mild booing whilst he was on the pitch.

It was not like the whole stadium went absolutely mental at him when he was on the pitch. The level was about right to let him know and hopefully give him a kick up the ass.

You weren’t there, I was. He was booed before he even touched the ball. It was extreme enough that it caused a wider reaction from other fans and was detrimental in every way to the players and those of us that aren’t clamy enough to boo or encourage it of one of our own. It’s not normal behaviour when the player has done nothing wrong other than not be good enough. For people unable to grasp that shows a level of entitlement and idiocy that is hard to fathom.

With Sanchez I think he deserves to be boo’d tbh.

He was signed for 42m and is paid very handsomely yet he is an awful player who has regressed year after year at this club.

He should be ashamed of the player he has become. Training and playing all these years at a Premier League club and the result is that he is a far worse player than the one we signed? Absolutely unacceptable.

I’m sure he will cope with the justified boos when he goes back to his mansion and life of luxury. It must be just so so painful for him…
I have lost all respect for you with this ridiculous comment. You need to go on twitter with the rest of the toxic fan base.

Back