• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Final - Germany vs Argentina

Apart of course from Messi, but **** it nothing like a national stereotype.
Obviously as Spurs fans we've never seen a diving Kraut ;)
Come on Argentina!
Nothing to do with stereotypes, I call a cheat when I see one.

Shirley's a cheat, as is "eyes are offside". As is the entire Argentina side.

Need to see it again but if it was a foul then must be a penalty then? Argies robbed.

Must not tempt fate by making Ozil jokes for now. Not after Scara's Ramsey efforts in the FA Cup final.
I don't think it was a foul though ;)

Quite right about frog eyes (does that count?).

Part of the protect the referee come what may rules.

They obviously haven't scope to deal with the sweeper keeper. That was dangerous play and a long way from the goal-line.

I think that it is a case of the rules not catching up with tactics. Keepers coming for balls like that is a recent development in the game. Previously the directive to refs has always been that the goalkeeper gets the benefit of the doubt. The ref was right, the rules/directives are wrong.

Back