• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Final - Germany vs Argentina

pant wettingly excited

Germany look better but no European side has won it in South America, big mental hurdle, Aguero is back, and Messi loves a final

The big one.

All in all, probably the two best teams in this tournament.
No the two best teams have been Germany and Columbia with honourable mentions for Holland, France and Costa Rica

Argentina have on the whole been poor and despite having very good players have relied on Messi's magic to bale them out. Last night though they were brillinatly organised and motivated and if they play the same against Germany they have every chance of lifting the trophy.

I hope the Germans put those ****ers down in the same way they put the other ****s down.

Hopefully by then the Messi **** sucking would stop.

Is Mascherano out?

His performance yesterday was the single greatest performance from anyone at this World Cup

Demichellis since his haircut looks like a very decent defender. :)

I hope the Germans put those ****ers down in the same way they put the other ****s down.

I think any Messi **** sucking is deserved with him being the best player in the world and all? I get some dont rate his genius but he deserves all the praise he gets and a World Cup trophy would be deserved.

Anyone but the Germans for me.

As Roy says, no one deserves it more than he does. I've always had a soft spot for Argentina, they've had some awesome players in recent times.

I think any Messi **** sucking is deserved with him being the best player in the world and all? I get some dont rate his genius but he deserves all the praise he gets and a World Cup trophy would be deserved.

Anyone but the Germans for me.

I think its OTT personally, then again I dont think he is the best player in the world.

Whoever wins the world cup would deserve it but its like Messi will win the world cup rather than Argentina would win it. Thats too much as far as im concerned and quite frankly ridiculous.

I hope Germans get it as they are a complete team and I appreciate that. They try to play football in the right way unlike the game last night. THAT I respect.

I think its OTT personally, then again I dont think he is the best player in the world.

Whoever wins the world cup would deserve it but its like Messi will win the world cup rather than Argentina would win it. Thats too much as far as im concerned and quite frankly ridiculous.

I hope Germans get it as they are a complete team and I appreciate that. They try to play football in the right way unlike the game last night. THAT I respect.

So his is better than him?

Well he did carry them in the first 4 games, it's only the last couple of games where they've started to look more like a team rather than a group of players who just want to give the ball to Messi.

I actually think the Germany game had an impact on the game last night. Both teams must have been frightened of getting a similar tonking if they were as indisciplined as Brazil were, not that I am excusing it but that's my view as to why both teams were so cautious.

So his is better than him?

Well he did carry them in the first 4 games, it's only the last couple of games where they've started to look more like a team rather than a group of players who just want to give the ball to Messi.

I actually think the Germany game had an impact on the game last night. Both teams must have been frightened of getting a similar tonking if they were as indisciplined as Brazil were, not that I am excusing it but that's my view as to why both teams were so cautious.

I thought that too but cautious doesnt win the game hence the penalties and thats a lottery especially pathetic considering you have players who arent confident enough to take them, so you gotta play out to win.

ps - I think Ronaldo is but its close literally both on par

I thought that too but cautious doesnt win the game hence the penalties and thats a lottery especially pathetic considering you have players who arent confident enough to take them, so you gotta play out to win.

ps - I think Ronaldo is but its close literally both on par

I agree it's stupid to play for penalties especially when you have the quality to win the game in normal time as Martin O'Neill said last night.

Argentina were the best side to watch in both 06 and 2010 but it didn't get them far enough, hence why they have become more pragmatic IMO.

I actually think Germany are fantastic.

I agree. Have been very entertaining to watch and consistently good.

Their attacking play is a joy - when they click, which they've done a lot this WC, they will cause big trouble for any team.

I also like the fact that they are where they are because of years and years of methodical, hard work to get German football back on their feet. It's no surprise Germany are in the final.

Best team of the tournament for me. I think they'll win, but of course there's no guarantee with the quality Argentina have up front, and their defensive solidity so far in the WC.

Hopefully this will be a classic final to remember!

Back