• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Final - Germany vs Argentina

he got them there and set up a winner en route to the final.

what a **** player.

not saying he is ****, just you said he has scored in every big game he has played in. I was just pointing out that is not the case.

Never seen much of Hummels but he has been excellent in this game and tournament overall really.

Fair enough then. Is he generally **** for Argentina? Nowhere near his Barca standard for me. It may be fair to say he has stifled them tonight

theyre no sure how to play him. for some reason they have him dropping deep to get him involved,but the only player good enough to feed off him coming deep is Messi, so its an impossible task.

theyre no sure how to play him. for some reason they have him dropping deep to get him involved,but the only player good enough to feed off him coming deep is Messi, so its an impossible task.

They miss that central creative player to tie it all together.

why not hype up a once in a generation talent? whats belittling going to do?
Because hyping is just silly and inaccurate. Why not just recognise him for what he is - a very good player who gets even better when the best team in the world is built around him. The comparison to Maradona (in anything other than diving) is silly.

Because hyping is just silly and inaccurate. Why not just recognise him for what he is - a very good player who gets even better when the best team in the world is built around him. The comparison to Maradona (in anything other than diving) is silly.

I don't see the comparison being silly at all. Messi is a genius in a different generation. A generation where football itself is the most competitive and best its been.

Back