• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Kolo Toure: "For a player like Suarez there is no problem, we love him.

"He can do anything. He just resolved the problem with the manager and we want him to score our goals - that is what we are looking for.

"The manager sorted it out with him. He (Rodgers) was very clever - and Steven Gerrard as well - they worked (on him) and we are happy he is back training with us again. That is great."

Spurs seem to be just signing flavours of the month ever since Luís André de Pina Cabral e Villas-Boas took over don't get me wrong they have signed some good players,but without any coherent transfer strategy in place is Luís André de Pina Cabral e Villas-Boas putting the cart before the horse in terms of stamping his own style and methods on the team.Pardew done the same thing with Saudi Sportswashing Machine last year bringing players in in bulk probably not of the same quality but if the players are not singing off the same hymn sheet it can lead to problems,as demonstrated by Saudi Sportswashing Machine last year.

:lol:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/aug/30/liverpool-twitter-munich-air-disaster

Liverpool apologise after Twitter account mocks Munich air disaster

Liverpool have apologised and launched an investigation after their Twitter account appeared to mock the Munich air disaster.

@LFC asked fans to suggest three tracks to be played over the Tannoy at Anfield ahead of Sunday's meeting between the Premier League's two fiercest rivals.

One fan apparently responded by suggesting three songs making fun of the 1958 tragedy in which eight Manchester United players died.

The songs were Come Fly With Me by Frank Sinatra, Always Look on the Bright Side of Life by Eric Idle and I Like to Move it by Reel to Reel, according to the Manchester Evening News.

The Monty Python song has been adapted by some who chant "Always Look on the Runway for Ice" while Reel to Reel's 90s dance track has been switched to "I Like to Munich, Munich".

The Liverpool account, which has 1.9m followers, then tweeted back: "Have you been sneaking a look at the dressing room iPod?"

After a deluge of complaints the offending tweet was deleted.

On Friday Liverpool released a statement saying: "Liverpool Football Club responded quickly to correct the error of judgment that was made last night on it's official Twitter account in responding to a distasteful and inappropriate tweet. The club took decisive action and the comment was deleted swiftly. "We apologise, unreservedly, for any offence that was caused by this mistake."

Liverpool have launched an internal investigation into how it happened.

A Manchester United spokesman said: "We welcome the apology."

I know there has been only 3 games played and Liverpool are top of the tree. Their next six fixtures are:

Swansea
Southampton
Sunderland
Palace
Saudi Sportswashing Machine
WBA

They look like 6 nailed on wins and with a start to the campaign with easier fixtures like these they may have a very handy points tally by November.

i think swansea away could be tough, but yea the rest look ok for them. They actually look pretty good and their signings the last few days look ok as well unfortunately.

I know there has been only 3 games played and Liverpool are top of the tree. Their next six fixtures are:

Swansea
Southampton
Sunderland
Palace
WBA

They look like 6 nailed on wins and with a start to the campaign with easier fixtures like these they may have a very handy points tally by November.

And then a rested and hungry - isn't he always I suppose - suarez to come back into the team.

They do look good at the moment;well organised at the back, pass it really well with loads of intent and then they have creativity and goals up front. Could be a danger this season, largely imo as they've had continuity over the summer for their manager and team to get ideas implemented and practiced. Kind of how I imagine AVB hoped this summer would be for him, before, well you know.

Their downfall could be a lack of squad depth, but if they get a lucky season without too many injuries they could be the surprise of the season.

Swansea
Southampton
Sunderland
Palace
WBA

No chance they will win all 6. I'll eat my socks if they do.

All 6 look winnable on paper I'll grant you but it won't happen. Law of averages and all that.

And then a rested and hungry - isn't he always I suppose - suarez to come back into the team.

They do look good at the moment;well organised at the back, pass it really well with loads of intent and then they have creativity and goals up front. Could be a danger this season, largely imo as they've had continuity over the summer for their manager and team to get ideas implemented and practiced. Kind of how I imagine AVB hoped this summer would be for him, before, well you know.

Their downfall could be a lack of squad depth, but if they get a lucky season without too many injuries they could be the surprise of the season.

Not convinced they have the goals or creativity. They have scored 1 goal more than us in the league and are arguably more settled in their team. The reliant in a goal scorer as we are but I see us having more goals in the team when we settle

Swansea
Southampton
Sunderland
Palace
WBA

I think they will not beat Swansea and will hit a rough patch or 2 during the season. It is possible they could challenge for top 4 with the wind behind them but I think 6th would be a great season because unless United or City fall to pieces the top 5 is bolted on.

Not convinced they have the goals or creativity. They have scored 1 goal more than us in the league and are arguably more settled in their team. The reliant in a goal scorer as we are but I see us having more goals in the team when we settle

With Suarez and Sturridge up front come November or October, I'd suggest they have more firepower than us at the moment. We have more steel in midfield, they have more firepower, our defenses are about even (despite our showing against Arsenal) and their creativity versus ours will depend heavily on whether Eriksen and Lamela can settle in on time to provide some impetus. If they can't, then I'd suggest that they outrank us there as well.

They will be a threat this season, and are roughly equal to us in the race for a top four spot, with Arsenal ever so slightly ahead now they've signed Ozil.

With Suarez and Sturridge up front come November or October, I'd suggest they have more firepower than us at the moment. We have more steel in midfield, they have more firepower, our defenses are about even (despite our showing against Arsenal) and their creativity versus ours will depend heavily on whether Eriksen and Lamela can settle in on time to provide some impetus. If they can't, then I'd suggest that they outrank us there as well.

They will be a threat this season, and are roughly equal to us in the race for a top four spot, with Arsenal ever so slightly ahead now they've signed Ozil.

As I just said in the lets not laugh a **** page who have they signed who is better than what we have????

They have paid £18M for a player with one year left in his contract and couldn't get in his team!!!!

They have improved their squad no doubt but they lack real quality

Im stunned at the negativity in here today around our activity. We have signed some players of real quality and potential but as we signed them earlier than those today people feel a bi meh... I get u by I'd rather have them earlier than panic watching sky sports tonight

As I just said in the lets not laugh a **** page who have they signed who is better than what we have????

They have paid £18M for a player with one year left in his contract and couldn't get in his team!!!!

They have improved their squad no doubt but they lack real quality

Im stunned at the negativity in here today around our activity. We have signed some players of real quality and potential but as we signed them earlier than those today people feel a bi meh... I get u by I'd rather have them earlier than panic watching sky sports tonight

The negativity is massively linked to yesterday's result.

As is, arsenal are going to have to add more than just Ozil to dampen my optimism.

Back