• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

rodgers should try using the phonelines instead of the headlines to get his messages across to suarez.

Running everything in public, rather than have a chat at the training ground, seems to be the Liverpool way. Dignity and humility and whatnot.

Some Uruguayan journalist claims that Suarez has confirmed to him that he's signing a new contract with Liverpool.

Martin Charquero @MartinCharquero

ATENCIÓN. Luis Suárez me confirma que no se ira de Liverpool. El apoyo de los hinchas en las últimas semanas influyeron en la decision.
1:20 AM - 14 Aug 2013

"For now, due to all of the people's affection (for me), I will be staying." - Luis Suárez. (Source: El Observador)

Last edited:
I really want to know where their money comes from, when they wasted so much of it on Downing, Carroll, Joe Allen and the like? It seems they are quite a free spending club, also without a big stadium.

Now they are supposedly bidding for Willian...

I really want to know where their money comes from, when they wasted so much of it on Downing, Carroll, Joe Allen and the like? It seems they are quite a free spending club, also without a big stadium.

its the stock of car stereos they have in the basement they flog on ebay innit ;)

We make fun, but they're a huge club. With their domestic and world wide fan base they should never fall out of the top four. It's hilarious that they have!

rodgers should try using the phonelines instead of the headlines to get his messages across to suarez.

I don't agree. He needs to do both. He keeps it on the down low the fans turn on him. By doing it in public it has two effects. Keeps the fans in the loop, so they'll have less resentment towards the club and manager and it will be a more positive atmosphere come kick off, and secondly it demonstrates to potential suitors that they are going to have to stump up a fortune to purchase Suarez.

Looks like he may be staying now, which is bad news. Liverpool are going to be a threat to us this year for sure. If we keep Bale then we'll see them off.

We make fun, but they're a huge club. With their domestic and world wide fan base they should never fall out of the top four. It's hilarious that they have!

Yeah this is it. They have a global fan base that is probably only bested by Utd, from the PL teams anyway. However their brand is not what it was and every year they are outside the CL places erodes it a little more. Long may it continue.

NSF: I fear a very similar thing could be done with our transfer history if we go back that far. 2008 was the year of Hutton, Bentley, Chimbonda, Gomes etc...

I don't think we'd get anywhere close to £133 million though. And although we've taken massive losses on a few of those players, most of them have been sold on for decent fees instead of taking £20 million losses on several of them.

I don't think we'd get anywhere close to £133 million though. And although we've taken massive losses on a few of those players, most of them have been sold on for decent fees instead of taking £20 million losses on several of them.

I'm guessing we'd get close enough to where the difference wouldn't be much more than "one Andy Carroll".

I'd be livid if I was Suarez. Liverpool categorically state they won't sell him to an equal rival club in the league, then they sell Downing to West Ham.

Daily Mail Football @MAILfootball 2m

Luis Suarez rubbishes reports he said he wanted to stay at Liverpool

--

Phew, for a second there it looked like they might have sorted something out the right way, behind the scenes.

Yeah this is it. They have a global fan base that is probably only bested by Utd, from the PL teams anyway. However their brand is not what it was and every year they are outside the CL places erodes it a little more. Long may it continue.

I read recently that Arsenal surpassed liverpools fanbase, which was cited as a reaction to Lawrenson saying Liverpool are a bigger club than Arsenal currently. Can't remember where I saw it.

Back