• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Brendan Rodgers:

"We're on 10 points already; at the end of last season we finished on 61 points and we talked about those extra 10 points that might have taken us into the Champions League - at this early stage we've got them."

mind-blown.jpg

Brendan Rodgers:

"We're on 10 points already; at the end of last season we finished on 61 points and we talked about those extra 10 points that might have taken us into the Champions League - at this early stage we've got them."

mind-blown.jpg

he's right though. they are a better team this season. but they are still short of quality depth and that could prove costly as the season goes on.

They will be in the mix for 4th, no doubt about that. But I think that it is quite likely that Suarez will suffer a suspension or two during the season which could affect them at key times and yesterday illustrated big issue for them - defence. They have very limited cover overall and nothing for Full Back which is a big way in how they play. Having non-regulars come in and try to play the system could see them suffer a few odd results.

Wouldn't discount them but I would be surprised if over the course of the season, they managed to finish above us.

They have very limited cover overall and nothing for Full Back which is a big way in how they play.

Reminds me of another team that likes to play possession based football with a high line and relies on the fullbacks for width...

Brendan Rodgers:

mind-blown.jpg

:ross: that's hilariously dumb

Brendan Rodgers:

mind-blown.jpg

I guess if the FA re-set every other teams point balance to zero, he would have a point.

Reminds me of another team that likes to play possession based football with a high line and relies on the fullbacks for width...

Ahhhh but that team does have cover across the backline. It wouldn't rely on playing 4 centre backs across the back 4.

Last edited:
Brendan Rodgers:

mind-blown.jpg

hilarious, we are sorted then as we only missed out by a point last year

Isn't that quote regarding the fact that they picked up very few points at the start of last season?

The comparison thread has them on 8 more points than at the same stage last season...

That thread Jordinho posted is too funny :ross:

I don't know if Emirates Marketing Project fans still hate us like they did a couple of years ago, but it seems as though their torch has been passed to Liverpool. Those comments mirror what Emirates Marketing Project fans used to say about us. I actually think we could finish above them for the next 30 years and they would still believe they are better.

Isn't that quote regarding the fact that they picked up very few points at the start of last season?

The comparison thread has them on 8 more points than at the same stage last season...

Results-wise they've certainly gotten better, but performance-wise I think they're actually looking weaker than the second half of last season, when I thought they were both solid at the back and very creative and fluid in attack. I do think a lot depends on injuries though, for all the teams in the top six.

Results-wise they've certainly gotten better, but performance-wise I think they're actually looking weaker than the second half of last season, when I thought they were both solid at the back and very creative and fluid in attack. I do think a lot depends on injuries though, for all the teams in the top six.
Suarez is back to fix that part... Still think we should not regard finishing above them as a certainty.

Suarez is back to fix that part... Still think we should not regard finishing above them as a certainty.

Yeah, that's why I said injuries like the one to Coutinho could be the difference. Suarez and Sturridge had a very good partnership last season.

Yeah, that's why I said injuries like the one to Coutinho could be the difference. Suarez and Sturridge had a very good partnership last season.

The injury to Coutinho is very bad for them, it leaves them with a very predictable pedestrian midfield. As soon as he went off against Swansea they fell apart. They have Sturridge and Suarez, but the rest are average.

Brendan Rogers: "Suarez is really champing at the bit to help the team"

WTAF ! lol lol so much wrong with this.

Back