• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 53s
Sky Sources: Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has no plans to apologise to the club and his team-mates. More now on #SSN

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 53s
Sky Sources: Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has no plans to apologise to the club and his team-mates. More now on #SSN

What a manager Rodgers is. Said Suarez is going nowhere but has turned the supporters against him and will not be able to pick him without losing face.

Maybe it was his name in the envelopes.

I think Utd without Ferguson are an average team plus Van Persie and Carrick.

I don't know if Moyes can do what Ferguson could - I'd be very surprised if he can, but that's another thread.

Fergie will be a big miss that goes without saying. But they still have players who have a winning mentality. Can't see them finishing below 3rd.

I think Utd without Ferguson are an average team plus Van Persie and Carrick.

I don't know if Moyes can do what Ferguson could - I'd be very surprised if he can, but that's another thread.

You underestimate United I think.

Vidic and Evra are still very good players. Would walk into our team and probably all teams bar possibly one or two in the league. Rafael is coming along and becoming a very good right back, I would pick him over Walker right now although it's probably somewhat close. De Gea is a very good goalkeeper. Kagawa is an excellent player, was a fixture in that Dortmund side that impressed quite a few the year after he was sold, but were essentially about as good before that too. And so on and so on actually, they have a lot of players that are a lot better than average.

You underestimate United I think.

Vidic and Evra are still very good players. Would walk into our team and probably all teams bar possibly one or two in the league. Rafael is coming along and becoming a very good right back, I would pick him over Walker right now although it's probably somewhat close. De Gea is a very good goalkeeper. Kagawa is an excellent player, was a fixture in that Dortmund side that impressed quite a few the year after he was sold, but were essentially about as good before that too. And so on and so on actually, they have a lot of players that are a lot better than average.

Average may have been harsh, but without Ferguson I don't think that's a team of title winners.

City and Chelsea now have managers who know their arses from their elbows and (IMO) far better teams.

I'd say us and Utd are fairly even except they have a winning mentality. Whether that was ingrained enough to last after the manager leaves I'm not sure.

Average may have been harsh, but without Ferguson I don't think that's a team of title winners.

City and Chelsea now have managers who know their arses from their elbows and (IMO) far better teams.

I'd say us and Utd are fairly even except they have a winning mentality. Whether that was ingrained enough to last after the manager leaves I'm not sure.

I agree they don't look like title winners without Ferguson and that City and Chelsea look like the favourites this season.

I still think Manu have a better squad than both us and Arsenal.

We moan about splashing out big (or until this window) our reluctance too. BUT Lets just thank our lucky stars......

The BBC reporting that Downing on his way to the Spammers........wonder how much of the £20m they paid Villa, the bindippers will get back.:ross:(Stewart f*cking Downing would be our record signing before this summer):ross:

They are like a 'work in reverse feeder club' for West Ham.

It's hilarious how their fans rate every single player that ever plays for them. Like because they used to be the biggest club in England two decades ago, it means everyone they buy today must be quality. Their fans actually rate Heskey and Jordan Henderson.

It's hilarious how their fans rate every single player that ever plays for them. Like because they used to be the biggest club in England two decades ago, it means everyone they buy today must be quality. Their fans actually rate Heskey and Jordan Henderson.

Well, everyone except those Hodgson brought in.

Make that quarter of a Century.

Amazing fall from grace since the Heysel stadium disaster, of which we here very little these days...

In fairness, they've won two European trophies trophies and played in a second Champions league final on the the way down, so to speak!

Right now however, they are nowhere near such things, and are perilously close to becoming 1990s Tottenham.

To compound matters, the losses they are incurring are horrendous, and very little sign of European football of any kind kind on on the horizon to ameliorate that.

Back