• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Thread

Emery been talking about FFP in relation to upcoming windows for Villa, seems we could be in a real position of strength soon.

I hope we're keeping an eye on who is effected and drawing up lists of potential targets
And I guess as Europe has no money, they are going to be in a situation where their options are selling to the PL or SPL?

Is our revenue so much better that we won't have issues and need to sell like some of these other clubs?

Agreed.

So far Johnson reminds me more of the "moments of real joy" Lennon rather than the "whole stadium stood up" Lennon. And I think it will take time of he's ever to become a "whole stadium" player.
Lennon was phenomenol when he broke through, the fearlessness mixed wirh close control and acceleration really did get everyone on their feet. He lost that but almost every winger seems too (apart from oddly Lucas Moura - who never became more conservative in that way).... I think Johnson's end product is already there in terms of crossing. For me he's doing well just doesn't look quite the level of the other signings Maddison VdV, Vicario and Udogie, who to be fair have been miraculously good.

Its interesting in that he seems a similar profile to Gallagher - i.e. cover for Sarr in the most mobile part of the CM trio
I think a bissouma alternative who can pass may be easier to get and potentially more beneficial. Certainly in this window
We can use Bentacur then in the box to box role with sarr

I was thinking we should throw money at Douglas from Villa
That’s the one I’d like

Not sure Douglas wants to leave Villa right now. Not when he's shacked up with glamorous Villa women's star Alisha Lehmann, whose spectacular backside is worth the price of a match ticket.

Back