• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Thread

For those that might not know. There are 13,000 pitch owners. Who bought their shares in 1993.

I'm sure many are still avid fans that keep up to date on whats going on.

Pretty sure some live abroad. Are dead. Have other things going on in their lives.

Now if it is only 75% of those that do vote that counts. They have a chance. If it's 75% of all 13,000 shareholders. No chance.

I'm surprised most posting on here think Chelsea will be in a terrible state and recieve a suitable punishment for their years of cheating by actions taken by football authorities and their fans blocking them moving. They'll get some punishment whether thats appropriate we'll have to see but I don't think it will be as bad as a lot think it should be and their move will depend on finances rather than anything fans groups do.

I'm surprised most posting on here think Chelsea will be in a terrible state and recieve a suitable punishment for their years of cheating by actions taken by football authorities and their fans blocking them moving. They'll get some punishment whether thats appropriate we'll have to see but I don't think it will be as bad as a lot think it should be and their move will depend on finances rather than anything fans groups do.

They may sell players by june 30th and be fine for overspending. They have already admitted to the other breaches under roman so are guaranteed to get punished. Just waiting to see what charges they get. They admitted it so may have mittigated it a bit. But it does look like they'll get a points deduction. Unless everton overturn their punishment to a fine.

As for moving. They tried under abramovich. Who was loved by the fans. I'm not sure how you see boehly succeding where roman failed?

For those that might not know. There are 13,000 pitch owners. Who bought their shares in 1993.

Pretty sure some live abroad. Are dead. Have other things going on in their lives.

Now if it is only 75% of those that do vote that counts. They have a chance. If it's 75% of all 13,000 shareholders. No chance.

So they need 10,000 votes, £10,000 a vote = £100m a drop in the ocean in the move budget.

Last edited:
Different circumstances, if someone bought us and promised to get us to be best team in the world they would easily get the votes, you can always count on people to vote in self interest rather than the right thing.
If someone bought us and promised to get us to be the best team in the world, but it would be via building the best stadium in the world, and take over twenty years, you can always count on idiots to stand outside with placards saying 'Levy Out'.

If someone bought us and promised to get us to be the best team in the world, but it would be via building the best stadium in the world, and take over twenty years, you can always count on idiots to stand outside with placards saying 'Levy Out'.

The vast majority of our fans have never seen us win the league, the majority of their fans have plus CL and expect to keep it that way.

Too many noughts

I remember the last time under roman. Few people in my local were shareholders. They were offered £250 each back then for their share. One was arguing they should do it. That roman had done enough over the years. The others were arguing against. I just stirred it up by asking how much the land was actually worth in the market, to a multi billionaire? would it be worth it to give up your leverage etc...

I didn't want them to get a new stadium. Let them rot there.

I remember the last time under roman. Few people in my local were shareholders. They were offered £250 each back then for their share. One was arguing they should do it. That roman had done enough over the years. The others were arguing against. I just stirred it up by asking how much the land was actually worth in the market, to a multi billionaire? would it be worth it to give up your leverage etc...

I didn't want them to get a new stadium. Let them rot there.

I understand how people feel about football clubs and what they say in a pub with their mates, but I'm sure my missus would have a different opinion and ideas what we could do with the money.

I understand how people feel about football clubs and what they say in a pub with their mates, but I'm sure my missus would have a different opinion and ideas what we could do with the money.

It didn't happen though. Can't see it happening this time either.

I might be wrong, you might be right. I just don't see it.

They'll employ people to come up with a solution, that are smarter than me. So we'll see what they come up with.

More than 25% won't be able to lift their hands up from dragging their knuckles to even place a vote

They will vote. It will be painted as either (a) sink into obscurity or (b) rise like a phoenix to buy all the trophies possible.

Remember, Chelsea did already change their name, I forget if it was when Father Christmas bought them for a pound or when Abramovic bought them for a pound, but they changed it to something like Chelsea Football Club or Chelsea Association Football Club or Chelsea Athletic Association Football Club or Club de Football Association Athletics and Nazi Sympathisers Club

Back