• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

There's some desperate teams around:

- Utd spending £150m in Anthony and Casemiro
- Chelsea £130m at least on Fofana and Cucarella

I imagine Casemiro will likely improve their CM, it may take him some time to adjust to the prem and there there’s the money aspect of it but that isn’t something Utd need to worry about unlike some.

Antony seems like a really strange transfer to me, he hasn’t put up incredible numbers in the Dutch league to warrant that kind of fee, it’s not an area they need to spend that much money on either.

Perhaps my hatred blinkers blind me but I look at Chelsea’s business and can’t help but think it’s one big, expensive “meh” - they look rather toothless to me and their CM without a crocked Kante looks soft as brick.

I imagine Casemiro will likely improve their CM, it may take him some time to adjust to the prem and there there’s the money aspect of it but that isn’t something Utd need to worry about unlike some.

Antony seems like a really strange transfer to me, he hasn’t put up incredible numbers in the Dutch league to warrant that kind of fee, it’s not an area they need to spend that much money on either.

Perhaps my hatred blinkers blind me but I look at Chelsea’s business and can’t help but think it’s one big, expensive “meh” - they look rather toothless to me and their CM without a crocked Kante looks soft as brick.
I really rate Gallagher but he looks terrible in that Chelsea team and not just because he got sent off, he generally looks lost in there for them. Everton would be a good loan for him, play every game again, be their best player.

I really rate Gallagher but he looks terrible in that Chelsea team and not just because he got sent off, he generally looks lost in there for them. Everton would be a good loan for him, play every game again, be their best player.

I like him too but I think Palace (and Everton in your example) are the kinda teams who would build and play through a player like him, he’s never going to have that at Chelsea, think he will get lost in the shuffle eventually, they’re not a particularly patient club with things like that.

Is he any better than Ryan Mason was for us? Tidy player and might stay as a squad player for a handful of years and then leave in his mid 20s in search of a regular starting position

Is he any better than Ryan Mason was for us? Tidy player and might stay as a squad player for a handful of years and then leave in his mid 20s in search of a regular starting position

You are joking right? His numbers and play were far superior to mason at Palace.

Carassco used to be quality whenever I saw him but I always thought of him as a Left forward, cutting in on his right foot. Wouldn't he just be challenging Richarlison and Son? Has he recently converted to a Wing Back in recent seasons?

Carassco used to be quality whenever I saw him but I always thought of him as a Left forward, cutting in on his right foot. Wouldn't he just be challenging Richarlison and Son? Has he recently converted to a Wing Back in recent seasons?
Don’t forget Perisic can play right side too

Carrasco would be a quality addition - excellent player. Not sure I see us signing a 28 year old who would command a big fee mind you. Not very Levy like

Levy not being levy this window, still have a wedge burning a hole in the pocket ... seems paltry considering what west ham, Chelsea, United, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, forest etc have spent ... not that we needed wholesale changes.

Would he come to Spurs to sit on or bench rather than sit on Utds? In a back 3 I'd have though he needs to be the central CB and isn't mobile enough to be one of the wide CBs

Not clear that I'd play him rather than Dier
He's better than Dier serially and in long passes. Would be overpriced as a Man U player so it will won't happen.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Fapatalk

There's some desperate teams around:

- Utd spending >£200m on Martinez, Anthony and Casemiro
- Chelsea £130m at least on Fofana and Cucarella
Well, they can afford a luxury of talents. That's where this game is tilted heavily to well funded clubs. And no one will sell them a player at a fair price just because you can get them to pay more. Easily.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Fapatalk

Back