• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Wigan Athletic OMT ***

You see, I don't mind that. Boo-ing mid game at a decision, fair enough. Boo=ing at half time when it's 0-0 and we're 4th in the league. Utter ****s and I'm ashamed to be a spurs fan!

Yeah, the home support was pretty crap all game. Very quiet, no songs at all from what I could hear.

We can blame AVB for the formation and lineup but the performance was flat and that's down to the players they have to put effort in and work, big time charlie attitude they thought we would turn up today and get 3pts. Shocking performance just shocking

So who can we blame for the substitutes if not Villas Boas? Taking off Defoe and not Dempsey for Ade? It would also been better to put Falque on insted off Carroll!

Well that had been coming. The discussion in the "performances" thread were based around results being quite good but with those sort of performances, you normally come crashing back down.

I dont know why AVB isn't changing things based on poor performances, rather than letting the results hide the problems which he must have spotted.

kind of what i was trying to say in the knee jerk thread about our performances

Face it, we were not only outplayed, we were totally outsmarted by superior tactics all around the park. On today's evidence it's looking like Martinez would frankly have been the better managerial appointment.

Slightly dramatic, but his transfer dealings have definitely cost us for a few years now. How he does it time and time again is baffling, fudging dogs learn!

I assume he does it time and time again because we're not banked by a billionaire and actually have to make the money we spend.

56mins on the clock, your 1-0 down against a bottom 6 side, your playing with one upfront. You decide on a substitution to get you back into the game, you take off your striker who's in form and the clubs top scorer, for a striker whos just coming back from injury.

I cant explain that

maybe he thought going 4-4-2 that early on would concede the midfield to the opposition?

maybe the change in personnel was to try and give us an option in the air as playing it on the floor through the middle was so congested?

AVB has started crouching on his knees.....not a good sign

I assume he does it time and time again because we're not banked by a billionaire and actually have to make the money we spend.

Please stop being so rational.

If Levy hadn't been filling his pockets with yachts then we'd have bought Messi and Ronaldo by now - keep up.

Pretty much every post you make, and the same when you had your old username. Almost everyone I think to myself, I bet this guy is a right **** in real life? Is that true or do you just act like one behind a keyboard?

for the record im reporting you

if you do nto agree with my remarks then that is normal on a forum but to suggest im a **** is apparently not allowed on this board

for the record when i see poor quality be it at a restuarant or at a football stadium then i let people know. Dempsey has been awful i will not be breaking any rules when i boo him on thursday. But you broke a rule in your post there so if the admin are feeling fair this month they will punish you.

If you dislike my posting style i suggest you ignore my posts, im not exacttly a regular on here anymore so it should not be to hard.

Please stop being so rational.

If Levy hadn't been filling his pockets with yachts then we'd have bought Messi and Ronaldo by now - keep up.

Ok well if we are skint, then when you have something decent (VdV) then hang onto it and don't replace it with Clint Dempsey.
Might also been an idea if you don't sack your most successful manager for years, who knows how to work on a tight budget, and replace him with someone who stunk the place out with his bizarre decisions across London?

Ok well if we are skint, then when you have something decent (VdV) then hang onto it and don't replace it with Clint Dempsey.
Might also been an idea if you don't sack your most successful manager for years, who knows how to work on a tight budget, and replace him with someone who stunk the place out with his bizarre decisions across London?

Made a profit on VDV, if you are skint then you need to make money.

The sacking him debate has been and gone.

there has been some kind of news service fudge up, all I can find is reports saying 1-0 Wigan, can someone tell me the real score please?

for the record im reporting you

if you do nto agree with my remarks then that is normal on a forum but to suggest im a **** is apparently not allowed on this board

for the record when i see poor quality be it at a restuarant or at a football stadium then i let people know. Dempsey has been awful i will not be breaking any rules when i boo him on thursday. But you broke a rule in your post there so if the admin are feeling fair this month they will punish you.

If you dislike my posting style i suggest you ignore my posts, im not exacttly a regular on here anymore so it should not be to hard.

:ross:

VDV was pretty public about his desire to go 'home' so what were we supposed to do?

And the sacked manager (in case you hadn't noticed) failed to get to the CL last year with not only the best team we've had since 1991 but with everyone else around us failing miserably.

Back