• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. Swansea City OMT ***

Lloris you beauty. Never should have had to struggle for that. Swansea were thoroughly beaten and they still scored two.

I do feel Verts is riding on his reputation a little. HE does not mark up tight enough and is never commanding in the box. But Davies should have been tight to siggy there as well.

I think this is part of the development of our side. It is the midfield which is tiring, other than Dembele who simply doesn't really seem engaged in doing anything. THAT is precisely the sort of thing which sees a system like Poch's have issues Between that and fatigue, it is to be expected as we learn who is up for it and who isn't. WHAT A SAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many points could we say have been down to him?

Bloody hell, that's gotta be the one millionth time we've looked super confident with a two goal lead, only to let in a stupid goal in the 85th minute.

When will we ever stop this shiite?!?

Probably the one millionth time Hugo saves our ass with a brilliant save as well.

As I postulated at the start of this thread, is it time to go with three centre backs? Clearly two isn't working. No matter which two we play.

Back