• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. Swansea City OMT ***

Is there a site where I could watch yesterday's goals? I had to miss the game and BBC's and SkySports' videos are usually unavailable in my region.
Fullmatchesandshows has, as indicated by the name, full matches, highlights, and fotball shows such as MOTD. No need to download anything and no registration.

A big plus was scoring 3 goals from open play and them not being scored by Kane or Eriksen. By not signing anyone in Jan, by Soldado being so schockingly bad and by sending Ade out to pasture has meant that there has been a huge weight on Kane's shoulders and he has done brilliantly. But its clear the poor guy is knackered. With the other impotent strikers we need the others to chip in with goals so that was a good sign yesterday.

Our league form is actually quite good! We have only lost twice since the loss away to Chelsea in gameweek 14! 2 losses in 12 games isn't bad. If we can keep up that kind of form for the remaining 11 games, we are in serious contention for a CL place! And with no more mid-week cup games to worry about, I think we're in for a shout!

Last edited:
Our league form is actually quite good! We have only lost twice since the loss away to Chealsea in gameweek 14! 2 losses in 12 games isn't bad. If we can keep up that kind of form for the remaining 11 games, we are in serious contention for a CL place! And with no more mid-week cup games to worry about, I think we're in for a shout!
Absolutely bang on IMO

Key is no silly losses like palace away when we were comfortable and last night cpusk have been a silly drop of 2 points.

I think it was a great effort after the final but we couldnt have played a more accommodating team in Swansea who let us play

He's playing on the right at the moment. Linked up well with Walker a couple times.
Yep this was an interesting switch. Chadli didn't do too bad out on the right and also Townsend ended up scoring from the left wing. It is something we should do a bit more of during a game to the opposition guessing.

B_XRAnJWAAAR9cx.jpg

Remember the points percentages won't be comparable, as it was 2 points for a win up till the late 80s.

Win percentage is more comparable, but even then the league was historically less skewed (i.e. the gap in quality between top and bottom was much smaller)

I think we'll finish ahead of Southampton. And even 7th might be a EL place depending who wins the FA cup.

It comes down to Poch - start all remaining games with our strongest players and we should end above them.
The problem with us is that we struggle with all sorts of teams, even teams from 15th position onwards. There are no easy games, because we make it difficult for ourself.

Back