• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. Swansea City OMT ***

Jurgen the German

Tommy Harmer
Where: White Hart Lane
When: 04/03/15 at 7:45pm

Lloris

Walker---Dier---Vertonghen---Rose

Mason---Bentaleb

Townsend---Chadli---Eriksen

Kane
Desperately need a win as we've gone off the boil since we beat Arsenal. Hope we can use the league to bounce back from disappointment like we did in 2009/10. Toss up between Townsend and Lamela as both haven't been good enough this season. The rest are as you were.

Spurs 2-1 Swansea

Kane and Eriksen with the goals.

Lloris
Walker Fazio Dier Davies
Mason Bentaleb
Lamela Dembele Eriksen
Kane

One thing worth trying is maybe Mason as one of the 3 behind Kane.

I think we'll only get 1 point from these next 2 matches

But then there'll still be time to regroup for the top 6 challenge run-in

we need to rest players for the c....,

oh

er

whatever, at least it's an easy win to get back on track

I think we'll see a of of changes on Wed and Sat. I think we'll see something like the following:

---------------------------Lloris------------------------

--Chiriches------Fazio-------Dier-----Davies

------------------Stambo----Mason----------------

-----Lamela----------Eriksen---------Chadli-------

-------------------------Soldado--------------------

That said, we really need 4 points minimum from the next 2 games

Why oh why couldn't you have done the cup final one instead?

Oh well, 6 points next week and it's on.

Time to drop Vertonghen and try Dier and Fazio instead?

Is Swansea the wrong game to try a midfield diamond behind Soldado and Kane?? Actually against Swansea it probably is...

I'd go for:

Lloris

Walker -- Fazio -- Dier -- Rose

Bentaleb -- Stambouli -- Mason

Dembele -- Kane -- Soldado

You know we will lose 1-0 regardless while we wallow in our self-pity and pat ourselves on the back and say "at least we played the CC final with heart" :(

now is the time to heavily rotate and put in ade, capoue, paulinho, kaboul et al to show the world that these talents can be gotten for a reasonable fee, and negotiations can start now !

-----------------------Lloris--------------------------
Walker-------Dier---------Vertonghen-------Rose
------------Bentaleb-------Mason-------------------
-----Lamela-------Eriksen----------Chadli---------
----------------------Kane----------------------------

Make them pay for the hurt you feel. 10000% intensity, don't give them a second

Going to go left field this time:

------------------------Lloris-------------------------
Walker --- Dier--------------Verts-----------Rose
-----------Bentaleb--------Mason--------------
---Lamela-------Townsend----------Eriksen
--------------------Kane-------------------

I don't think Townsend is a no. 10 in terms of creativity, but we struggle to get in behind teams - in fact it seems defenders are pushing up to limit the space between def/mid and we don't have direct pace up front to push them back meaning we are always trying to bully our way through a crowded centre. Thinking with Townsend running off Kane, it should open space for Lamela/Eriksen to cut inside and do their thing, and Townsend is quite a good finisher either foot in the box as long as he isn't trying to hit a 35 yard shot everytime which tbf he seems to have cut down on. The only risk would be if he doesn't harass their DM/Def leaving the mid 2 a bit light.

Think there will be 3-4 changes. Stambouli for Mason, Lamela for Towns and Dembele for Chadders. 3-0. Vertonghen and a brace from Kane

Lamela in, otherwise changes depending on fitness and/or injuries.

Suppose Walker might struggle to get ready for this one, Vlad in if so.

Think Dier did well against Chelsea, deserves another run out alongside Vertonghen. Shame for Fazio that has looked alright, but Dier is starting to show why we signed him I think.

Mason didn't play against Fiorentina, think he will start again. Bentaleb has started all of our last 4 games, might be asking much to start him again. But if he feels ready he's looking undroppable.

.....................Lloris
Walker....Dier......Vertonghen....Rose
..............Mason...Bentaleb
Lamela.....Eriksen......Chadli
.....................Kane

if all are fit, select this team for every game till the end of the season.

I want Stambouli to get a run of games. Can't really see what Mason does in the team. Not saying he's bad in any way, but he doesn't bring an awful lot either. Runs around a lot, but often his position is just 10 meters off, especially defensively. Stambouli is better at covering vital areas of the pitch and blocking passing options through the midfield.

People still picking Townsend? Got way more patience than me!

Would be nice to get back on track with a win.. anything less could leave us miles behind the rest

Back