• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sunderland OMT like ***

filepicker%2FM0QKgPY6R8ejtiBUwipb_staring_into_gun_barell.jpg

in line with my new philosophy of feck the champions league..i am honestly starting to enjoy just watching Tottenham again with very little expectations, living in the moment and grabbing on to any little glimmer of skill and beauty we produce (much like most of the 90's..Ginooola!!) COYS!!

I think we have at last a couple more players I can't wait to see.
Son , Deli, Clinton... Pritchard who I tip to be the new Spurs GHod.

This is a must win game. There's no way around it. No more blaming bad luck and good goalkeepers. The fact is if we don't win this game we have completed over 1/8th of the season in relegation form. Preassure will build on Poch and the young players. We have to win and I think we will.

Pretty sure this will be the team:
Hugo
Walker Toby Jan Rose
Dier Bentaleb
Son Mason Chadli
Kane

Exciting that Son might actually start. My guess is we win, but don't play well. And Defoe will score.

Your mate was untested as they come but he started away at Ar5ena1...

I'm not getting drawn into anything but that is besides the point and a different scenario. Anyone who wants an untested kid to play away to Sunderland needs their head testing. He'd get kicked to ribbons up there for starters.

I'm not getting drawn into anything but that is besides the point and a different scenario. Anyone who wants an untested kid to play away to Sunderland needs their head testing. He'd get kicked to ribbons up there for starters.

Sorry but how is Mason (having little to zero PL experience at the time) starting away at ARSENAL much different from Pritchard (having little to zero PL experience at this time) starting away at Sunderland??

I'm not saying that Pritchard should start n Sunday, but i'm asking you did you have the same reservations when you heard Mason was starting away at our big old local enemy in what was (effectively) his first PL start?

I don't think so. I think he's a good player. Anyway it depends whether Pochettino thinks he can do a job for the side. I'm all for it if he does. Nothing better than seeing our academy flourish.

Mason, Bentaleb and Dier behind Son with Kane and Chadli up ahead of him.
Yea get the feeling we'll see exactly that.

---------------------Lloris------------------------

Walker---Alderweireld---Vertonghen---Rose

------------Bentaleb-------Dier-----------------

Son-----------------Mason----------------Chadli

---------------------Kane-------------------------

Bench: Vorm Tripper Alli Lamela Pritchard Davies Wimmer

I think we have at last a couple more players I can't wait to see.
Son , Deli, Clinton... Pritchard who I tip to be the new Spurs GHod.

absolutely spot on mate!! expectations were really screwing my enjoyment. we are a good young side & i look forward to some lurvely footy!! & Oduwa when he returns to The Lane.

---------------------Lloris------------------------

Walker---Alderweireld---Vertonghen---Rose

------------Bentaleb-------Dier-----------------

Son-----------------Pritchard----------------Chadli

---------------------Kane-------------------------

Bench: Vorm, Tripper, Alli, Lamela, Mason, Clint, Onomah.

-----------------------Lloris---------------------
-
----Alderweireld - Dier - Verts--------
-
Walker - Mason - Dembele - Rose
-
---------------------Chadli----------------------
-
-----------------Kane - Son-------------------

Back