• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sunderland OMT like ***

They hold
don__t_do_drugs_by_cgsomnium-d59qwcs.jpg

They hold the secrets of the Universe boy......:p

My team:

Loris
Walker, Toby, Verts, Rose
Mason, Dier, Bentaleb
Dembele, Kane, Chadli

Subs: Vorm, Trippier, Wimmer, Pritchard, Son, Davies, Alli

3-1 to us; Chadli, Kane (x2); Defoe for them

COYS​

---------------------------------------Lloris--------------------------------------

Walker------------Toby------------------------------Verts--------------Rose

--------------------Dembele------------------------Bentaleb-----------------

Son--------------------------------Pritchard----------------------------Chadli

---------------------------------------Kane---------------------------------------

Subs: Vorm, Dier, Davies, Alli, Mason, Lamela, N'Jie (if fit)/Carroll or some other squad filler

Rationale:

Pritchard - let's shake things up and see what he's capable of. In at the CAM position against Sunderland, a notoriously weak side defensively: he'll never have a better chance to make a good first impression.

Dembele - shifted him into that DM role, but really, he's excelled so far this season when closing down high up the pitch and retaining possession once it does turn over: hence, it's only a nominal thing, and I'd like to see him being pushed up to close down high up the field while Bentaleb sits deeper behind him.

Son - Fortunate Son? Only time will tell, but let's see if he can give us the pace we're badly lacking atm.

Alli on the bench - a difficult one, this, as he's impressed in his brief appearances and actually deserves a starting spot over Pritchard - nevertheless, with Dembele occupying that box-to-box runner from deep role, he's stuck on the bench for now.

Spurs 1, Sunderland 9 - Basically this in reverse.

in line with my new philosophy of feck the champions league..i am honestly starting to enjoy just watching Tottenham again with very little expectations, living in the moment and grabbing on to any little glimmer of skill and beauty we produce (much like most of the 90's..Ginooola!!) COYS!!

for what its worth, I had a dream last night that Sunderland went 3-0 up but we pulled it back to 3-3 by half time, Bale scored 2.

Lloris
Trippier-Toby-Jan-Rose
Dier-Mason
Son-Dembele-Chadli
Kane

Everyone says Poch likes to ease in the new players, but I see Son as one ready to start, just as Toby was, so might as well throw him in and see what happens.

Bench: Walker, Vorm, Pritchard, Lamela, Bentaleb

The more I look at the league this season, the more my stupid optimism creeps up and up. Liverpool and Man U are absolutely beatable right now, and if we could click into gear quickly we might be on for a tilt...

The more I look at the league this season, the more my stupid optimism creeps up and up. Liverpool and Man U are absolutely beatable right now, and if we could click into gear quickly we might be on for a tilt...

You're absolutely right about those two. However, we just don't look up for it this season.

unfortunately we are having problems just like the rest apart from City

any team news? Njie fit?

From OS

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/sunderland-away-team-news-110915/

Mauricio Pochettino reported that Clinton Njie is closing in on full fitness following his switch from Lyon but Christian Eriksen (knee) remains sidelined and Mousa Dembele is doubtful after picking up an injury last time out against Everton that ruled him out of international duty for Belgium.

Mauricio said: “Christian is close but not yet fit. Mousa is doubtful. Clinton is also close and Sonny is in better condition because he has played, scored three goals for South Korea and he has trained well this week.”

Ok so based on that:

Lloris

Walker - Alderwiereld - Vertonghen - Rose

Mason - Dier - Bentaleb

Son - Kane - Chadli​

Though i'd worry about having BOTH Chadli and Son in the team at this stage, but Pritchard and Alli might not be quite up to starting away at Sunderland just yet

TEAM NEWS
Fabio Borini is expected to be involved for Sunderland after rejoining the club from Liverpool.

Adam Johnson and Jordi Gomez are back in training but neither are match fit, while loanee DeAndre Yedlin is ineligible to face his parent club.

New signing Son Heung-min could make his Spurs debuts at the Stadium of Light.

Midfielder Christian Eriksen looks set to remain sidelined because of a knee injury, while Moussa Dembele is a doubt.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34166754

I cannot see us switching to 4-3-3. If Dembele and Eriksen are out (and Dembele has said on Twitter that he would be fit, so it could be misinformation), I would expect the same side that started against Everton but with Son or Alli replacing Dembele.

Lloris
Trippier-Toby-Jan-Rose
Dier-Mason
Son-Dembele-Chadli
Kane

Everyone says Poch likes to ease in the new players, but I see Son as one ready to start, just as Toby was, so might as well throw him in and see what happens.

Bench: Walker, Vorm, Pritchard, Lamela, Bentaleb

Is the team I would go for.

Back