• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sunderland OMT like ***

Bentaleb only started because Mason was moved further forward. If Eriksen starts I think Mason will drop back into CM.

Chadli ----- Kane ----- Son
Bentaleb - Dembele
Dier
Rose - Verts - Toby - Trips
Hugo
That's my team and formation with Eriksen out. Njie on late.

Plenty solid defensively and good enough options/pace going forward

Chadli ----- Kane ----- Son
Bentaleb - Dembele
Dier
Rose - Verts - Toby - Trips
Hugo
That's my team and formation with Eriksen out. Njie on late.

Plenty solid defensively and good enough options/pace going forward
Not bad. I think the change to a middle three might be good option for us considering the relative strengths of our players. I would like to see the inside forwards freed up from a lot of the chasing back they end up doing (or not doing in some cases).

I think Mason has to play. Mason has looked the most likely one of our players, in Eriksen's absence, to create scoring chances for Kane & we'll need Mason to be doing just that on Sunday, if we are to enjoy success.

Let's see if we can trigger another stats rant.

I'd only say that Chadli has played 360 minutes this season, whilst Mason has played only 279. Have there been many better through passes, this season, than Mason's pass against Everton?

And, I've always been one of Chadli's supporters, even if I have suggested that he could work harder defensively, so I'm happy to see him leading the way in the Premier League.

Not many people watch Spurs play on this forum ...

Unless forced (i.e. Dembele hasn't recovered), Poch is extremely unlikely to change the lineup from the one that started last game.

Add to that, the idea of Son/Njie starting? Poch never rushes new players in.

Same squad with potentially a sub appearance for Eriksen (if recovered) and maybe one of the new guys.

Unless forced (i.e. Dembele hasn't recovered), Poch is extremely unlikely to change the lineup from the one that started last game.

Same squad with potentially a sub appearance for Eriksen (if recovered) and maybe one of the new guys.

Or people are just selecting the team that they would want Poch to pick?

------------------Lloris----------------
Walker--Toby---Verts------Rose
---------Mason--Bentaleb--------
Son--------Eriksen---------Chadli
---------------Kane--------------------

Is what I hope, but I think Dier will start in place of Bentaleb.

------------------Lloris----------------
Walker--Toby---Verts------Rose
---------Mason--Bentaleb--------
Son--------Eriksen---------Chadli
---------------Kane--------------------

Is what I hope, but I think Dier will start in place of Bentaleb.

I cannot understand why anyone would want to drop Dier on his current form and what message it sends to him if we did.

I cannot understand why anyone would want to drop Dier on his current form and what message it sends to him if we did.

I agree, he has probably been our best player so far this season and deserves to stay in the side.

I'm not exactly asking him to rush players in.. it's been a few weeks now since we've signed them both and one was for a pretty big sum.. My mind tells me if he's worth a lot, he should be able to come into our team and make a difference, especially at a position we have been weakest at.

And I'd add that a lot of us do watch Spurs play on this forum, we just have our own opinions and what we'd like to see Poch do so we express them here. Most who post a suggested 11 don't think that's what Poch will do but rather what they would do with the players we have.

just a thought..LOL

Walker and Rose could swap positions to see if a change of scenery might suit them!

lets face it...Walker is always getting slaged off.. he might defend and cross better from
the left..an rose will always bomb forward where ever he plays..

any thoughts.........

--------------------Lloris------------------------

Walker--Alderweireld--Vertonghen--Rose

-----------------Dier------Mason---------------

----Dembele-------Eriksen----------Chadli---

----------------------Kane-----------------------

Bench: Vorm, Trippier, Wimmer, Bentaleb, Son, N'Jie, Lamela

Davies, Townsend, Fazio, Pritchard, Carroll, Onomah not in the squad that would mean, hmm. For the likes of Pritchard to be given a spot on the bench when everyone is fit, someone like Lamela may well end up not even making our bench. What a fall from grace that would be for our record signing.

just a thought..LOL

Walker and Rose could swap positions to see if a change of scenery might suit them!

lets face it...Walker is always getting slaged off.. he might defend and cross better from
the left..an rose will always bomb forward where ever he plays..

any thoughts.........

don__t_do_drugs_by_cgsomnium-d59qwcs.jpg

Back