• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sunderland OMT like ***

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
125px-Tottenham_Hotspur.svg.png
VS
200px-Logo_Sunderland.svg.png

Stadium%20of%20Light%20Aerial%20East%20Stand.jpg

Sunday 13 September 1.30 pm

Lloris
Walker Alderweireld Vertonghen Rose
Dier Mason
Dembele Eriksen Chadli
Kane

Subs: Vorm, Trippier, Davies, Bentaleb, Lamela, N'jie, Son

2014/15: 2-2
2013/14: 2-1
2012/13: 2-1
2011/12: 0-0
2010/11: 2-1
2009/10: 1-3

Lloris
Trippier Alderwiereld Wimmer Rose
Dier Bentaleb
N'Jie Eriksen Chadli
Son

Play all the new players and drop Kane just to prove a point.

Likely none of the new guys will play still. Maybe on bench

We need a boost, would love to see Son & Njie getting significant game time, hopefully Eriksen will be good to.

Really going to be on a downer if we cant put in a performance against this lot....no doubt we will make Kaboul look like Franco Baresi...

Come on you spurs...lets get this party started!

So eager to see the new bods play (Son + Njie) but for the greater good, would prefer to wait until they are both ready.
There's always a big expectation at Spurs, and if we are patient in terms of their introduction, I'm hoping we'll get their productivity back with interest.
I just hope that it's sooner than later!

Reminds me of that West Ham game in the tinkling rain a few seasons back, absolutely everything is in our favour, so we all know what's gonna happen, Defoe with the only goal, probably handball or offside or something.

Last edited:
Terrible to say but I'm not confident ahead of this one.

JD nailed on to score at around 11/4.

-------------lloris
walker----toby----vert----rose
--------dier----mason
--son-------eriksen----chadli
------------kane

Hope this will be the team as well, if both Eriksen and Dembele is out with injuries, I guess Lamela should get picked for the place behind Kane, not much else to chose from I guess :(

He tweeted that he'd be fit for this game

Oh good; he seems to generally play well up there and we may well need his ability to shield the ball at times imo...though i do say that hoping that Sunderland do not back off him and employ the tactic of letting him have the ball..:eek:

Eriksen could be fit in time for this game, but will probably only make the bench. Son will probably start, but I have no idea where from.

4312 - Lloris, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose - Dembele, Dier, Bentaleb - Son - Chadli, Kane.

Alli, Mason, Pritchard and Eriksen all on the bench in case we start needing goals.

Eriksen could be fit in time for this game, but will probably only make the bench. Son will probably start, but I have no idea where from.

4312 - Lloris, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose - Dembele, Dier, Bentaleb - Son - Chadli, Kane.

Alli, Mason, Pritchard and Eriksen all on the bench in case we start needing goals.

Why would Bentaleb replace Mason? Why would Son start? This makes no sense.

Why would Bentaleb replace Mason? Why would Son start? This makes no sense.

Bentaleb and Dier started the last match together and we kept a clean sheet. I think Poch might stick with them.
Son I think may start purely because he is our new signing. Where he will start for us is a matter of some debate, so starting him against one of the worst teams in the league would be a good time to experiment IMO.

Back