• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****** Tottenham Hotspur vs Stoke City OMT *******

Spursalot

Jimmy McCormick
150px-Tottenham_Hotspur.svg.png
vs
nufcfans_stoke_city_face_newcastle_tonight_stoke_badge.png

Tottenham Hotspur V Stoke City
Sat 22 Dec 15:00

23-0.jpg

---------------- Lloris
Walker --- Dawson --- Caulker --- Verts
Lennon ---Sandro --- Dembele --- Dempsey
----------------Sig
------------- Defoe

2-0 Dembele, Defoe.

COYS.

Last edited:
A1428.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur host Stoke City at White Hart Lane on Saturday 22nd December 2012 (KO 15:00) in the 18th round of 2012-13 Premier League matches.

Spurs come into the match in 4th place in the Premier League on 29 points with Stoke in 9th place on 24 points.

This will be the 84th time the two teams have met.

The first ever meeting came at the Victoria Ground when Stoke City were playing as Stoke FC in the old first round of the FA Cup in February 1896 in a match Stoke won 5-0.

Stoke had become one of the 12 founding members of the Football League in 1888 and the clubs were drawn together in the third round of the FA Cup in February 1899 at the Victoria Ground with Stoke winning 4-1.

The first match at White Hart Lane between the clubs was a friendly played in March 1900 with Spurs, then Champions of the Southern League, beating Stoke 6-0.

Spurs joined the Football League for the 1908-09 season, replacing Stoke who had resigned at the end of the previous season for financial reasons. The clubs didn't meet in a League match until April 1920 in the Second Division with Tottenham winning 2-0 at the Lane and 3-1 at the Victoria Ground.

The first meeting in Division One came in March 1923 at Stoke which resulted in a 0-0 draw. Spurs won the reverse fixture at the Lane a week later 3-1.

The clubs met for five seasons in the Second Division between 1928 to 1933 and for two seasons in Division One from 1934 to 1935.

After the Second World War, the clubs met in the modern FA Cup third round in January 1947 at White Hart Lane which resulted in a 2-2 draw with Stoke winning the replay 1-0 thanks to a Stanley Matthews goal.

Three years later, Spurs beat Stoke 1-0 away in the third round.

Spurs were Football League Champions in 1950-51 and beat Stoke 6-1 at home but could only draw 0-0 away during that season.

Every League game played between Spurs and Stoke since WW2 has taken place in the Top Flight, except for season 1977-78 when Spurs spent a single season in Division Two, beating Stoke 3-1 in both matches.

The clubs met in the FA Cup in January 1976 with a 1-1 draw at the Lane followed by a 2-1 win for Stoke in the replay.

Tottenham Hotspur were founder members of the Premier League in 1992-93 but Stoke City's first season in the competition only came in 2008-09 with Stoke winning 2-1 at the Britannia Stadium and Spurs winning 3-1 at the Lane.

During 2009-10, Stoke won 1-0 at White Hart Lane with Spurs winning 2-1 at the Britannia.

In 2010-11, Spurs did the "double" over Stoke, winning the away fixture 2-1 with a brace of goals from Gareth Bale and the home fixture 3-2 in April with a double from Peter Crouch and a Luka Modric goal.

The teams met for the first time in the Football League (Carling) Cup 3rd round in September 2011 at Stoke and the match finished in a goalless draw after extra time. Stoke went on to win the penalty shoot-out 7-6. Spurs youngster Massimo Luongo penalty was saved by Thomas Sorensen.

The 2011-12 Premier League game at the Britannia Stadium in December was won 2-1 by Stoke with a Matthew Etherington brace putting the Potters 2-0 up at half-time. Tottenham's Emmanuel Adebayor pulled a goal back from the penalty spot after 62 minutes but defender Younes Kaboul was sent-off after collecting two yellow cards.

The match at White Hart Lane in March 2012 resulted in a 1-1 draw. After a goalless first half, Cameron Jerome put the visitors ahead after 75 minutes but a Rafael van der Vaart header in the dying moments of the game ensured that honours were even.

Overall, Spurs have won 41 games, Stoke have won 23 games and the remaining 19 matches of the 83 played have been drawn.

Paul Allen
Garry Brooke

Joe Brough
George Clawley
Garth Crooks
Peter Crouch
Matthew Etherington
Ray Evans

Márton Fülöp
Eiður Guðjohnsen
Ken Hanc0ck

Archie Heggarty
Stephen Kelly
Fred Latham
Billy Leech
Gerry Mahon
Ian Moores
James Morton
Wilson Palacios
Tony Parks
Jimmy Robertson

Hans Segers
Paul Stewart
Charlie Wilson
Jonathan Woodgate

So the dreaded Stoke come to town, doubtless terrifying happy carol singers, stealing kids presents, smashing up Santa's sleigh, and generally frightening the fudge out of everybody :)

Once again it's Bale v Adam, Shawcross v anybody who goes in their penalty box and Pulis v the world

what a lovely pre-Xmas treat.

Would love another 1-0 victory to truly show our top 4 credentials. I think it'll be more like 2-1, but I fancy us to win, maybe we finally get a penalty as refs clamp down on Stoke's rugby tactics.

Can see this being very similar to Sunday. We may need to be very patient against Stoke RLFC and their combative 8-1-1 formation.
Very tight 1-0 win. Shawcross tussles with Vertonghen in the box and as he drags him to the floor, the ball bounces off Jan's head into the goal

So they're unbeaten in 6 and haven't conceded more than 1 in a game for a while... This has got "Scrappy" written all over it.

They'll be coming to defend. An early goal would be great as they wouldn't know what to do.

They'll be coming to defend. An early goal would be great as they wouldn't know what to do.

well usually we just panic, go to pieces, forgot how to keep possession, stop listening to our keepers calls... oh... you meant them...

:lol: yes

They're already doing the usual plan B stuff right from kickoff.

Would love to give them a good hiding to start to make up for previous seasons. Also to get them fired up for their Christmas game against Liverpool.

:lol: yes

They're already doing the usual plan B stuff right from kickoff.

Would love to give them a good hiding to start to make up for previous seasons. Also to get them fired up for their Christmas game against Liverpool.

This. Was glad they did us a favour against Everton but time to put them back in their cage and thump them. Cant see it but would love to

I'm afraid the only thumping will be Stoke on us. But I'm fairly confident we win, as long as Bale's back. Here's hoping he can get one of their players sent off and have Pulis raging about my 'boy barely touched him' and all the rest of the sanctimonious brick that Stoke come out with to defend their bully boy tactics.

Not only am I still fuming about their 'defeat' of us last year, but even when we did beat them up there, they were even worse using Gomes for target practice basically and then had the sauce to say they were 'robbed' when Gomes was blatantly fouled before the ball 'crossed the line'.

Anti football arrives at the Lane. Strong Ref for this game is needed we'll take the 3 points and show these clowns how to play to football.

Charlie_Adam.png

My word,what an ugly bastard. I normally don't wish injury on any player but I would laugh my gonad*s off if this qunt done a cruciate.

Anyway,3-1 Spurs - Defoe hattrick

Back