• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****** Tottenham Hotspur vs Stoke City OMT *******

If Ade AND Bale are out =

-------------------------------Lloris--------------------------------------

Walker-----------Dawson-------------Caulker-------------Vertonghen

Lennon----------Sandro------------Dembele---------------Dempsey

---------------------------Sigurddson-----------------------------------

-----------------------------Defoe-------------------------------------

if Ade is out and Bale is back =

------------------------------Lloris---------------------------------

Walker-------------Dawson--------Vertonghen--------------Bale

lennon--------------Sandro---------Dembele----------------dempsey

----------------------------Sigurddson-----------------------------

------------------------------Defoe---------------------------------

Gallas has been excellent the last 2 games imo but we need size and strength for this one (especially with no Ade).

I think that first selection is really strong mate, and I agree with you that this is a game for Daws!

The ONLY change I MIGHT make, would be to push Dembele in behind Defoe and bring Parker into the middle for added steel. I'd thus perhaps have Sig off the bench, though I do think he has really upped his confidence/game and am happy he's proving me wrong slowly but surely. I'd leave Dempsey in because he can thug it out if need be and we will need that for sure. Again, I would not risk Bale as he will either get hacked or a card.

Is it too early for Jord's "Opposition View"?

It's the highlight of my week

Opposition view: Shawcross is awesome, Caulker's got nothing on him. Mary-Anne Felony is a ****, the refs are all ****s and Stoke are not a rugby team. They all miss the long throw, but only 6 goals from set pieces so far this season (no mention of how that makes for 40% of their goals).

If they manage to move on from Shawcross I might do more later this week.

Opposition view: Shawcross is awesome, Caulker's got nothing on him. Mary-Anne Felony is a ****, the refs are all ****s and Stoke are not a rugby team. They all miss the long throw, but only 6 goals from set pieces so far this season (no mention of how that makes for 40% of their goals).

Nice work!

Wow i'm reading the stoke forum now....they genuinely believe they have the best cb's and goalkeeper in the whole league. I'm not exaggerating they're saying it like it's a fact.

wtf wtf wtf

They're saying that if they get Mcarthy from Wigan they will potentially have the best central midfield partnership in the league with him and N'Zonzi.

Begovic is pretty awesome to be fair.. and what with Hart having a dodgy spell and people not really rating Reina or Cech as highly as a few years back they may have a case..

BUT the defence and midfield talk is comlete rubbish

Begovic is pretty awesome to be fair.. and what with Hart having a dodgy spell and people not really rating Reina or Cech as highly as a few years back they may have a case..

BUT the defence and midfield talk is comlete rubbish

Begovic does look good tbf but best in the league?

hmmmm actually he might be simply because his competition haven't been up to much.

Begovic does look good tbf but best in the league?

hmmmm actually he might be simply because his competition haven't been up to much.

Yeah, but the min he moves to a better club he will be watched like a hawk and every error spotted. No keeper is immune to fans picking them to bits lol

Yep I rate Begovic too, but I suspect Hugo will soon be rated level with or above him.

Couldn't we have signed Begovic at one stage?

I think that first selection is really strong mate, and I agree with you that this is a game for Daws!

The ONLY change I MIGHT make, would be to push Dembele in behind Defoe and bring Parker into the middle for added steel. I'd thus perhaps have Sig off the bench, though I do think he has really upped his confidence/game and am happy he's proving me wrong slowly but surely. I'd leave Dempsey in because he can thug it out if need be and we will need that for sure. Again, I would not risk Bale as he will either get hacked or a card.

Last thing we should do imo. What we need is to move the ball around quickly and with purpose to unlock Stoke, Sandro and Parker won't be able to do that.

The added steel in central midfield would be of limited benefit as Parker would primarily just be watching the ball fly over his head.

Stoke fans opinions of Caulker during the England game last month.

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com...ay&board=Potters&thread=202524&page=1#3603760

Quite disgusting stuff about an England player or maybe it was all tongue in cheek.

I don't rate Begovic much whatsoever, I've probably seen a dozen mistakes from him and the past year but not much gets said about it. He's similar to Al Habsi.

Back