• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Scum OMT ***

Whinger also said it was not a penalty too "on the basis Laurent Koscielny’s foul was not deliberate, dangerous or denying Mousa Dembélé a scoring opportunity" I glad his eye sight is improving with age.
Hope the interviewer pointed outthat Wimmer's goal was offside? To quote Ronald Koeman, "it's always the same with him."

Personally I wouldnt, though its good for the team to have familiarity with another option, which now makes 3 (on top of 4-2-3-1 and 4-1-4-1).

The reason I dont want us to continue with it is htat I dont think we have the players. I dont think Son is a natural CF and, whilst both he and Kane did ok today, I don't remember many times when they combined. We also have too many players for the '3' in our 4-2-3-1 to change to this 3-4-1-2 type formation

Another option might be to play Alli off of Kane in the same system as today, replacing Son. Give him less defensive responsibility (apart from defending from the front of course) and let him just continually make those ghosting runs into the box.

Dont worry. Remember George Weah's cousin who came to the Premier League. I dont need 10 games to know if a 22 year old striker is going to fit in. I can give time to Onomah, Winks, Harrison but not a 22 year old international whose only strength is holding the ball up and throwing himself about the pitch in Spurs' colours. He is not good enough in Spurs colours. That is enough for me to know. He is one of the worst strikers that I have watched in Spurs colours in the last 20 years. Only Rasiak, Ginger Pele and someone else whose name escapes me (Barnard??) have tinkleed me off more! An half fit Kane looked better than him!

GOOD RESULT FOR THE TEAM!! I KNEW WE WOULD COME BACK!!

Prepare to eat some huge humble pie re VJ

Well played lads and Poch.

You did us proud today . We thoroughly deserved the draw and with a smidgen of luck might have won it.

Good to see us try another formation. With the players we have this may well suit us going forward, especially against the better teams.

Really pleased tonight and hope we can now kick on from here and give tge spammers a real doing.

Yes, and that was a trip. Which is a foul. Guy's a loon.

Nah. He's just the saltiest person on the planet when things don't go his way - for illustration, look how relaxed and magnanimous he was in all the walkovers leading up to this game, and compare it to his sour, pinched face in the post-match presser today. He's been like this for years - ineffectually salty when the tide turns.

To be honest, it's more amusing than anything. At least when Mou or Sir Alex lost, there'd usually be some sort of anger, some building of the siege mentality (via the gaffer having a right go at the ref, the opposition, whatever) that served a purpose. That's the sort of reaction I'd like Poch to develop as well. But Wenger just gets ineffectually petulant and develops temporary nearsightedness, poor man. :p

I can't say we looked all that today, but it was a patched up team against one of the in form sides in the league. There were a lot of poor passes out from the back which got us in trouble, but that in turn could have a lot to do with the lack of options/movement coming from the front. In that formation, I'd have loved to see someone closer to a ball playing midfielder in front of the back three than Wanyama, but then again we don't really have that sort of player.

I loved the early passes from Eriksen over the top right into Son and it kept their back line on their toes. My biggest worry is just that Janssen looks like he's playing a league above his ability. Not showing much in the way of being a goalscorer and getting caught offside a lot.

Personally I wouldnt, though its good for the team to have familiarity with another option, which now makes 3 (on top of 4-2-3-1 and 4-1-4-1).

The reason I dont want us to continue with it is htat I dont think we have the players. I dont think Son is a natural CF and, whilst both he and Kane did ok today, I don't remember many times when they combined. We also have too many players for the '3' in our 4-2-3-1 to change to this 3-4-1-2 type formation

On that note, my word, Sonny burnt that goon in the 6th minute and Hazza will not have a better ball this season to tap in. Just game rust there. It was on a plate.

I can't say we looked all that today, but it was a patched up team against one of the in form sides in the league. There were a lot of poor passes out from the back which got us in trouble, but that in turn could have a lot to do with the lack of options/movement coming from the front. In that formation, I'd have loved to see someone closer to a ball playing midfielder in front of the back three than Wanyama, but then again we don't really have that sort of player.

I loved the early passes from Eriksen over the top right into Son and it kept their back line on their toes. My biggest worry is just that Janssen looks like he's playing a league above his ability. Not showing much in the way of being a goalscorer and getting caught offside a lot.

Jansenn wasn't offside once according to who scored. He did give away a few fouls though

Back